All American Guitarist
Gear:

Fender Mustang Special
Takamine G Series
Custom Painted Rogue Dreadnought
Bugera 2X12 Cab
Bugera V55 Head
Morley Tremonti Power Wah
Fuzz Fucker(handbuilt fuzz factory clone)
they are okay. aaron belongs in underoath. I saw the almost live twice. The first timed sucked at warped tour. But they were decent on paramores tour this past fall.
I never really bothered to listen to these guys. *shrug*
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Sean117
Who Loves The Almost!!!!

I like them.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Aveks
Just saw them live a while ago.

snorrrre.

i actually had tons of fun at their show in mn... it was them, emery, eny at the coast and army of me. was the greatest concert i've ever been to
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by mikko_9119
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554557

But anyways, I love em... Saw them live at the beginning of June and it was tons of fun. Played all their songs plus "Yellow" by Coldplay which was excellent, and a newer song.

So, Aarons planning to release more stuff after he's finished touring with Underoath to support the release of ' Lost of the sound of separation ' ?

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

They're not bad, but I prefer Underoath. I remember the first time seeing the video for Say This Sooners I thought, "Wow, that guy looks like the guy from Underoath".

lol
****ing good band
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Quote by loxer
So, Aarons planning to release more stuff after he's finished touring with Underoath to support the release of ' Lost of the sound of separation ' ?

i dont know.... maybe... all i know is that they played a new song, and yellow by coldplay. and all of their songs off S.W minus 'Hold On'
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

I like them a lot. the first song i heard from them was southern weather. To bad its just a project i wuld look forward to their next album
They are ok... I like their song say this sooner, but all their other songs are kind of boring. I'd like them if they had more screaming, but not the growling screaming, more high pitched screams.
Well then you need to listen to UnderOATH.

Aaron created the project because he wanted to make music that wasn't so heavy and more of a general rock project.
Heard a few of their songs a while ago, a bit boring tbh but I might go and listen to them again.
TheBax likes The Almost....

but i wish they're guitarist was a little better.... all his songs are just drop D power chords... it gets really boring.

I still think they're pretty good as a band, whole. But just playing their guitar, snorrrre!

I like Underoath better!
O O

___
I've tried underoath, but it's a little to much screaming for me, or atleast the songs that i heard. I know, I am very picky when it comes to music. Maybe I'll give underoath another chance though.
Monster Monster is out there...

It's decent but it's not as good as Southern Weather ( but my opinion migh change after i have given the record a couple of more listens ).

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

i love how everyone refers to the almost as a band when aaron did everything but the bass haha. anyways his album was ok, it didn't really interest me to say the least
listening to Hands.
i really like it.
I'll probably download Monsters Monsters tomorrow
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Yeah Monster Monster is alright but a few of the songs are forgettable. Lonely Wheel and Hands are great though Monster is amazing, one of the best songs I've heard in a long time.