Hey, British UGers!

I found a fifty pence in my house today and I was wondering what equivalent that is to US money?

How much is it worth in the US?
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
uhm...

www.xe.com?

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
$1

i think. or about $1.

at least thats the conversion rate. it might actually buy you more/less than a dollar would.
like, $1.09 to $1.12 roughly. Canuck dollar's worth about the same as American now, which is why I know. But don't change your money into American dollars, it'll be worthless in about 3-4 years.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
A dollar.

Proably a bit more at the moment, actually.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by skvvisgaar
like, $1.09 to $1.12 roughly. Canuck dollar's worth about the same as American now, which is why I know. But don't change your money into American dollars, it'll be worthless in about 3-4 years.

Elaborate?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Elaborate?

Yes, please do.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Elaborate?

The American dollar is in the shitter right now as it is, and a lot of people are pretty sure it's only going to get worse. Some believe America is heading for an economic recession.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

No bbq related talk? Dammit!

Some believe the UK's heading towards a recession aswell
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30