I'm thinking ordering one/building one....suggestions on where to start?
My grandfather would say: "I'm going upstairs to fuck your grandmother". He was an honest man, and he wasn't going to bullshit a four-year-old.

-Carlin
esp has the most in depth custom shop from what ive seen, i beleive you can customize everythng including the body, if not the body i know you can customize everyting else
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
ESP has a VERY good custom shop...agreed. The best that's accessible to most everyone. However, I was looking at getting a double neck. I dunno how well my idea will work, I was just kicking it around the other night.
My grandfather would say: "I'm going upstairs to fuck your grandmother". He was an honest man, and he wasn't going to bullshit a four-year-old.

-Carlin
And ESP custom shop will cost you an arm, leg, and likely a kidney. Super expensive.

If you don't care so much about shape, check out Carvin guitars. Mostly superstrat shapes will various pickup arrangements. Very good playing instruments.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
well you could contact them and find out or you could fill it out and take it to a dealer and theyll send it in, if esp cant or wont build it then theyll probally send it back, plus its going to cost an unholy amount of money
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
I got a quote from Ran for a custom seven string and it was for just under $3000. It was pretty standard, but it had some nice thing like a custom finish, neck through, gold hardware, etc...

Point is you can a guitar built to your exact specs and not have to sell all of your (and your future children's) vital organs.
Actually, anything under five grand is fine with me. I was thinking of a double necked...perhaps building one myself. I dunno how well this will work out. I was thinking HSH on the main six string (with a coolstack in the middle like this guy has http://www.justinguitar.com/en/GG-001-JustinsGuitars1.php on the bridge of his strat) with a ZR2 Bridge. On the upper level I'd like two heavy deep humbuckers with a tune-o-matic bridge.

-Carlin
esp can do it for 4000+. itll go up for every little thing. pickups, tuners, custom finish, all cost extra. it should be up to 9000 depending on what you want. sometimes its like 13000 bucks wtf.
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
esp goes up for every little thing but their tiny little japanese finger will make sure your guitar is built like a god so i think itll even out, i wish dean did customs those would be the greatest
Quote by haha

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
Why not support our local UGer?Ormsby!
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic