I'm looking for a good acoustic song to learn that combinespicking and chord playing evenly, (especially open chords) I don't like emo music, so please none of that. Anyone have any suggestion of what to learn?
I love the stillborn acoustic, don't think I could play it all though, lol, also, I want the song to sound like one of those songs you'd play for a girlfriend ya know?
i know its cheesy but time of your life by green day gets a gd reaction at parties

as does anything by oasis, libertines, babyshambles, the beatles or the clash

but thats just at parties where people have washed, i imagine a lot of UG parties look like those dickhead gatherings you occaisionally see in good charlotte videos
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
LOL, I already learned Good Riddance, because girls like it for some reason, and I learned that song What It's Like by Everlast.
Stockholm Syndrome, that would be awesome.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
ocean by john butler
its hard, but it makes you seem like the best guitarist in the universe
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by leafy
ocean by john butler
its hard, but it makes you seem like the best guitarist in the universe

You know why that is? Because it's freakin amazing!
How about some Iron & Wine.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
How about some Iron & Wine.

I'm really liking the song "The Devil Never Sleeps"

Does anyone know the name of that song at the end of Juno? That'd be a nice love song.
Quote by captainbigwave
I'm looking for a good acoustic song to learn that combinespicking and chord playing evenly, (especially open chords) I don't like emo music, so please none of that. Anyone have any suggestion of what to learn?

first define emo for me. do you mean actual emo? cause not many actual emo songs are that acoustic....

or do you mean....nevermind, I'm gonna throw out my wrath soon here so I'll just stop....

The Sad Waltzes of Pietro Crespi by Owen. frikken amazing song.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Stockholm Syndrome, that would be awesome.

I saw some guy do it on youtube I think. It was meh acoustic. hardly awesome
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
first define emo for me. do you mean actual emo? cause not many actual emo songs are that acoustic....

or do you mean....nevermind, I'm gonna throw out my wrath soon here so I'll just stop....

The Sad Waltzes of Pietro Crespi by Owen. frikken amazing song.

I saw some guy do it on youtube I think. It was meh acoustic. hardly awesome

What I mean by emo is like... that one song "Your Guardian Angel" By The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
Quote by captainbigwave
What I mean by emo is like... that one song "Your Guardian Angel" By The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

well, in that case you've got a horrible distorted and wrong image of what emo is.

now I'm done. I am definately not getting into this argument again. just take my word for it.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
well, in that case you've got a horrible distorted and wrong image of what emo is.

now I'm done. I am definately not getting into this argument again. just take my word for it.

I'm sorry, you're probably right, I don't exactly mean emo, just I've heard the instrumental part and it sounded like a real downer.

BTW, I really like the song "This War is Noise" by Sundowner. Thank you Toofast, I even like the lyrics. I really hope I can find tabs.

GOODNIGHT UG!
i need you by lynyrd skynyrd. it's not really an acoustic song, but it's pretty great, and it's got an easy chord progression, and all that good stuff.

<---- metal.
Quote by captainbigwave
I'm sorry, you're probably right, I don't exactly mean emo, just I've heard the instrumental part and it sounded like a real downer.

BTW, I really like the song "This War is Noise" by Sundowner. Thank you Toofast, I even like the lyrics. I really hope I can find tabs.

GOODNIGHT UG!

That's one of my favorite songs on that album. FYI, capo on the fourth fret to play it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by FLUX_
+million.

+ 2 million!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here