ok, hears the thing.

i play my guitar in half step down and i like to play along with other songs im my windows media player play list, this is a problem for songs in standard tuning because i play in half step down when i play along it sounds all warped, anyway is there any plugins i can download that will change the pitch of the sound so i can make the songs in my windows media player sound like they are in half step, i also no you can get one for winamp but i like windows media player better, is there such a plugin for windows media player?

thanks in advance
Quote by bassmanjoe08
If only you guys could see my computer room after I read this news...
Shit...seamen...drool...ravioli...EVERYWHERE!!!
Last edited by glynsgoods at Jun 25, 2008,
Learn to ask questions clearly and concisely. Your little blurb did not make any sense.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
tune your guitar to standard
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by darkstar2466
Learn to ask questions clearly and concisely. Your little blurb did not make any sense.

sorry about that, im really tired. i fixed it now, it will make sense now hopfully
Quote by bassmanjoe08
If only you guys could see my computer room after I read this news...
Shit...seamen...drool...ravioli...EVERYWHERE!!!
Quote by Jacob6293

What he said.

More practical. Plus, slowing down your music will just make it sound like shit.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Jacob6293

+ 1 Whats the actual point of playing everything half a step down? lol
FLOYD IS A BAT!
Quote by Mung bean
+ 1 Whats the actual point of playing everything half a step down? lol

for starters, its lower in pitch, its easier to bend and to execute pinch harmonics or even natural ones

On topic, have you tried audacity?
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
Quote by rolling_stoner
for starters, its lower in pitch, its easier to bend and to execute pinch harmonics or even natural ones

On topic, have you tried audacity?

I bet his WMP is on a forum right now asking how he can change his human's guitar pitch to match the track.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by RocknRollRay
I bet his WMP is on a forum right now asking how he can change his human's guitar pitch to match the track.

lol
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes