I have been searching for the TABS for this for ages and so far nothing. My latest guess is, the guitar is taken from a band like the Gypsy Kings or something but I just can't work out who actually came up with the song then. Please I absolutely love the song and would be delighted to get an answer to this.
could be something like this:
the progression is: F#m Bm7 F#m Bm7

(no strumming provided)

e|--2----4----5----4--------2-----4-----5-----4-------------------------------------|
B|--2----2----2----2--------3-----3-----3-----3-------------------------------------|
G|--2----2----2----2--------2-----2-----2-----2--------------------------------------|
D|--4----4----4----4--------4-----4-----4-----4--------------------------------------|
A|--4----4----4----4--------2-----2-----2-----2--------------------------------------|
E|--2----2----2----2-------------------------------------------------------------|

e|--2----4----5----4--------2-----2-----2------------------------------------------|
B|--2----2----2----2--------3-----5-----3-------------------------------------------|
G|--2----2----2----2--------2-----2-----2------------------------------------------|
D|--4----4----4----4--------4-----4-----4------------------------------------------|
A|--4----4----4----4--------2-----2-----2------------------------------------------|
E|--2----2----2----2----------------------------------------------------------------|
Wow, I really wasn't expecting such a reply so fast thanks very much. I'll give it a try as soon as I'm with my guitar again and will let you know if I find anything else.