Has anyone got it and is it worth buying?
What songs are the best
Thanks
Epiphone LP, SD Alnico 2 Neck, Pearly Gates bridge, Ibanez S series.
Marshall VM2266c, Marshall JVM410H + 1936c, Marshall MG100DFX
Vox Tonelab ST, Boss GT-8, Korg Ax1500g.
MXR Classic Distortion, MXR 10band EQ, Dunlop Crybaby
I've got it, i've only given it a once through through when i had some friends over so cant really form an opinion as yet, sounded good from what i heard.
Exept the song 'Chics = Trouble' which had us in fits of laughter at its cheesy marvalousness.
but hey, its motley crue after all.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
i've got it... it's ok, but if you've heard the song Saints of Los Angeles already, you've heard the best song off the album.
I take back what i said earlier, i've had a chance to listen to it 4 times through now in peace and its crap.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I remember Mother****er of the year had me thinking 'Yeah, I'm not too keen'. it's better than Generation Swine, but that mentioned song could've come from that album. Personally, if they'd taken the feeling of sick love song and the likes, then things would've been fine.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
AH.. it's amazing!

Saints of Los Angeles is definitely not the best song on the album, it's more of a "radio song" than the rest, but it doesn't mean it's the best.

My personal fav's are White Trash Circus and Welcome to the Machine.

It's totally worth buying... jeez, CLASSIC CRUE IS BACK!!!
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
Quote by eliterun
Best Crue album.

take that for what it's worth.

As in it feels exactly like vintage Crue, and up there with their best stuff. If you want classic Crue, this is it. They really haven't changed.
They definitely have moved past the 'If I Die Tomorrow' stage, and have taken the good ole' 80's sound back. My faves are mother****er of the year and just another psycho.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
The album overall is pretty good some parts are great others are yeah awful buy . but overall I think it's good enough to
There are only like 2 songs im not into ''This aint A love song'', ''Welcome To The Machine'' all the other tracks I reall y dig especially ''Face Down In The Dirt'', ''MF Of The Year'', ''Goin Out Swingin'', ''SOLA'', ''White Trash Circus'', and ''Just Another Psycho'' those tracks are really old school Crue with a few modern elements in a good way though not like Generation Swine see em live cos there only gonna play the Old **** most likely anyway with about 3 new tracks.
It's one of those CDs that bounces between being fantastic and crap. The Crue sound is there, for sure. Micks playing is probably the best it's been, and considering the guy is a zombie (and moves like one too), that is pretty amazing. I don't think it's a classic like Shout the Devil. But I think it bridges the gap between the "good" era of Shout at the Devil, Too Fast for Love, etc, the shallow era "Theater of Pain", "Dr Feel Good", and the crap era "Motley Crue". It's a solid CD for sure, but it still has some filler that is just plain garbage on it. I would say it is one of their best efforts though since the mid 80s.
I listened it, and I didn't like it at all.. In my opinion Saints Of Los Angeles is the only song worth listening on the album. If you compare the album to Dr. Feelgood, I'd say Feelgood wins by 10-0. :/
all the songs are great my fav is face down in he dirt it is a realy good buy and i saw them in crue fest. but weird thing is , is that DJ Ashba lead guitars of Sixx A.M. wrote almost all the songs so it pretty much a Sixx A.M. album but its the best
albums amazing.

dont think there is a weak track on there personally. best album since feelgood and probly a future classic

to the due abovem he asba didnt write all the songs, he co-wrote them with nikki, as nikki is the main writer, but its still gonna be crue, cos of course its written as an album about the dirt.
I Love Every Song... The only one I Skip is Goin Out Swingin...

It really has the feel of old crue with some modern sound also
Quote by 89cruefan
albums amazing.

dont think there is a weak track on there personally. best album since feelgood and probly a future classic

to the due abovem he asba didnt write all the songs, he co-wrote them with nikki, as nikki is the main writer, but its still gonna be crue, cos of course its written as an album about the dirt.

Mick Mars did the majority of writing the music with help from Sixx: Am. Nikki Sixx did the majority of the lyrics as always.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."
Quote by Perpetual Burn
They definitely have moved past the 'If I Die Tomorrow' stage, and have taken the good ole' 80's sound back. My faves are mother****er of the year and just another psycho.

There really wasnt anything wrong with the "If I Die Tomorrow stage". That was a point in the bands history and it is an amazing song. But Im glad they have moved past it too. Songs like Bitter Pill and If I Die werent repeated in any way on Saints. So those songs remain classic and the sound never got overused.

I dont agree that this is an 80s era sound. People say every record, New Tattoo, the new tracks on the Greatest Hits, the new Red, White and Crue tracks "they are going to go back to their old 80s sound man". It's a Motley sound. It changes and evolves with every record but has remained Motley. This record revisits the sleaze and the lifestyle from the 80s which is why I think people say that for this one. Mick Mars is playing in such a different style now and the lyrical structure is really different too. MOTLEY SOUND.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."
Agreed with whoever said it was Mars' best playing on any album.It sounds way better than most of the other stuff he's done.