Hey everyone,

Does eBay ship to Russia? And how does it work, like normal postage, right? Or is it DHL/UPS kinda stuff?

Do you have to use PayPal only?

Thanks!
for rent
depends what type of postage you choose, if the item is listed as international mail if the product is being sold out of russia then it should be fine, if the item is out of russia it will be dhl/ups stuff
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
But, I mean, it is possible, isn't it? No hassle, just have to wait a bit longer? And who pays the DHL fees? The buyer or the seller?
for rent
well the postage fee's should handle the payments, it will take a bit longer and maybe will be held up at border control
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
I DHL, i UPS i normal mail. ja mnogo chevo zakazival iz Anglii, I vse cherez royal mail. Iz Ameriki - USPS i UPS. PayPal luchshii sposob oplati, tak shto sdelai account w PayPale. Ti oplachivaesh postage (postage charges to est', seller zaplatit etimi dengami za perisilku), i net problem pereslat' w Rossiu esli seller pozvolaet.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Last edited by sleepwalker16 at Jun 25, 2008,
The seller will state where they ship to at the bottom of there item, they will also state whether you or they pay the postage and if they offer insurance or not.
all the details should be at the bottom of the page, if not or in any doubt email the seller before placing a bid so you dont get negative points on your account.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...