So as of today by 4:30 PM, I will be the owner of a Rocktron Banshee Talk Box. The thing is that I bought it off of eBay, and it didn't come with the tubing. Since this is the case, I'll need to run out at get some tubing today, but I have no idea what exactly I'm supposed to look for.

Basically, what type of tubing do I buy if I want to replace my talk box tube?
Fender MIM Limited Run Strat!
Gold Hardware
Pearloid Pickguard
Rosewood fretboard
Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pups
Band: Sunset Drag
Genre: Rock
they make replacement tubing you can probably order it from your local music store
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12