Hey I was wondering, so far I have 2 classical guitars, and well..they both have problems staying in tune, they go out of tune like playing for 1 hours...

Is this normal for classical guitars or just bad qaulity? my 90bucks dreadnought accoustic actually stays in tune for months
they sure go out of tune faster than acoustics
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
If they both have new strings on them, then that is normal... new strings on a classical/nylon string guitar often take a couple of weeks or so to stay completely in tune. If they are new, continue to stretch out the strings and play them regularly.

If they AREN'T new, then it's because you have low quality guitars.

EDIT: Or you put them on incorrectly and they're about to come undone.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
If they both have new strings on them, then that is normal... new strings on a classical/nylon string guitar often take a couple of weeks or so to stay completely in tune. If they are new, continue to stretch out the strings and play them regularly.

If they AREN'T new, then it's because you have low quality guitars.

EDIT: Or you put them on incorrectly and they're about to come undone.

This.
If your strings are old or they still have the original strings, it will go out of tune. I swear they put on the worst strings (depending where you go) when you buy them. Try changing the string if they are old. Make sure they are one right and get a pro to look at it.