What would you play? What would you call it? Would you play music or do a talk show, politics, religion etc

I started this thread because I just applied to do a show on student radio in Leeds and I made up a list of the kind of things I would play and thought it might make for a good thread (mine only ever get to 3 pages long and then die usually )

New Noise - Refused
The Headmaster Ritual - The Smiths
If I Could - Hundred Reasons
Brianstorm - Arctic Monkeys
Tonto - Battles
The Modern Bass Guitar - Squarepusher
Hajnal - Venetian Snares
Magic Mountain - Lightning Bolt
I Disappear (Public Remix) - Metallica
Machete - DJ Hazard
Propane Nightmares - Pendulum
Bigger Cages, Longer Chains - The (International) Noise Conspiracy

A Moment Of Clarity: Ára bátur - Sigur Rós

Corduroy - Pearl Jam
Dyers Eve - Metallica

Go!
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Hard choice... i wouldn't talk about politics or religion since it's only one show, if they were more... perhaps.
So I'd just play some really good music that not much people know, hopping they like it and hire me.
For example I'd put: Appleseed Cast, Austin Tv, Olafur Arnalds, Childs, Pulp, Sea Bear, Etc...
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
I'd play music... devote a large part to unsigned local bands.... if one of them was seriously up and coming maybe do an interview...... Then I would sprinkle in some classic music in the middle of it all...

BRMC, Interpol, The Killers, The Subways, The Raconteurs, Joy Division, The Strokes
Quote by valdean
Never gonna give you up...

Yeah man, +1. "And here's the number 1 hit for the week..... *cue Never Gonna Give You Up*.."
GO YANKEES!
Tons of pop punk, some Fionna Apple, some Poe, Veruca Salt, Smashing Pumpkins... maybe Dethklok...

keep my listeners guessing what song I'll put on next

and no talking at all
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
id probably play some underground rap/hip hop, some punk/ska, and maybe some metal.

id call it Back in the Sack with Matt.
I Cum Blood. On repeat.

Couldn't resist
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Mines would be a mixture of metal and rock, i think... (Probibly change if i thought about it longer, but from to of head) it would be....

ACDC - Long Way to the Top
Soilwork - One with the Flies
Opeth - In My Time of Need
Three Days Grace - Riot
Nirvana - Come As You Are
Atreyu - Lip Gloss and Black
Sonic Syndicate - Only Inhuman
Green Day - 2000 Light Years Away
Black Sabbath - Crazy Train
Muse - Time Is Running Out
"Maiden hour".

Songs from Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Led Zep, AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, Machine head, Killswitch Engage, Black Label Society, Ozzy Osbourne, Dio (Solo career), and some occasional punk.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I'd just have a mixture of Manics, Muse, Jeff Buckley and Elliott Smith playing.
TRANSFORMICE