Right, here's how it's going down UG.

I'm Brandon, 15 year old half-mexican guitar playing god and I am the next Jimi Hendrix

My Dad owns a dry cleaning company and he makes $200,000 a year so money for gear isn't a problem. I'm thinking of buying one of the guitars that Jimi used to make me more like him. I already know all of the chords including all of the minor ones. I can play all of Coheed and Cambria's songs on guitar AND bass.

I've only been playing for 10 months so I'm pretty gifted, I had to stop getting lessons from my guitar teacher because I was actually better than him.

My band is tight. We are called Sons of Hazard, we play a cross between Dream Theater, Pearl Jam and Metallica. After we release our first 3 albums I'm probably going to go solo and tour a bit to get my name out there.

My friends say I look like a mexican version of Elijah Woods but it's ok because I like Lord of the Rings.

Peace out dudes
...yet you post on the bass board...
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
FAIL. you sir FAIL. you are an ignorant boob for even making this claim. and i guarentee you sir, that your band will not even release three albums, so dont get your hopes up. Now about the length you've been playing....10 months and you say your on hendrix's level? I highly doubt that. you sir FAIL
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
AND, on top of all that, you put marijuana leaves everywhere! You're so cool!
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
I know! This guy is so totally serious too!
Steinberger GU/Spirit w/ Moses Graphite neck, EMG 81-85
"Fireball" Pacer/RG hybrid

Furman Power Conditioner
Axe-Fx Standard
ART SLA-1
Yamaha S112V
Peak FCB4N
A past post you made disagrees.

Hay guiz, I've been playing guitar for around 2 years or so, and I'm using a crappy First Act Fender clone with a crappy amp. I'm in the market for a new guitar and amp and a pedal, and I'm looking for a sound similar to Coheed and Cambrias, while still being able to play Alkaline Trio or anything else I may come up with. So flexibility is really key. With that in mind, I put together this gear setup. Can someone help me and make sure I havn't royally f*cked anything up?
Last edited by jake911 at Jun 25, 2008,
lol, hey guys, im going to be the next Eddie Van Halen. i can play his songs on guitar AND bass. im like soooooo gUdZ. like, omg, after my first 2348708 released albums, im gonna go solo. aw man, im gonna change the world

that sir is how you sound

FAIL
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

did he just apolgize for posting the wrong forum? he should apologize for making such a ridiculous claim! FAIL
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

Dude go get ur head deflated. There's more chords than just major and minor.... you can't POSSIBLY tell me you know all the 7th, 9th, 13th, and all those other funky chords after only 10 months. And your guitar teacher probably stopped giving you lessons b/c your head was too big to fit through the door
i thought **** was supposed to be posted in The Pitt.....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
What a prick.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Troll thread closed. Troll is warned.

Here's the deal folks. If a thread is "reported" don't post.

1. You are feeding the Troll. Do not feed the troll.
2. More importantly, its against the rules.