Well my amp was in my room and my guitar was kind of leaning on the wall next to it. My dad was on the computer and knocked down my guitar. ( ) Well I didn't cut my strings after I restrung it and one of the strings somehow hit where my amp plugged into the wall and sparks went everywhere and such. My guitar still works but when I went to play my amp it just turned on and no sound came out of it.

EDIT - So did it like fry my amp or what? And it does pick up my guitar but it hisses very loud.
Last edited by Seef at Jun 25, 2008,
Quote by Martindecorum
turn it all the way up and tell me if u can hear at least a faint sound

Yeah I just edited my post. It does pick up my guitar VERY little when turned up and it hisses A LOT. And the his will reverb and stuff when it's on.
Can I fix it myself? It was a $400 amp but it's also an MG ( Got it for christmas like 5 years ago ). And I can't really spend that much money on something like this right now.
An MG huh... well, maybe Jesus loves you.

Get your dad to buy you a fancy tube amp, he doesn't understand this stuff
Quote by Zeppelin_1223
An MG huh... well, maybe Jesus loves you.

Get your dad to buy you a fancy tube amp, he doesn't understand this stuff

He doesn't buy me things any more now that I'm 18. And it broke like 2 years ago and I was like ehh it's an MG then borrowed a friends amp. He took it back last week so I've been playing through Garageband. I just figured an MG would be better than no amp at all... ( well almost )