It is a fantastic album, possibly the album of the year so far in my books.

leak? me? *looks shifty*
i havent heard there stuff but im very curious about weather they will be better than the darkness.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
If only you guys could see my computer room after I read this news...
Shit...seamen...drool...ravioli...EVERYWHERE!!!
I've listened through a few tracks and the first is really quite heavy, influenced I'd say by Metallica. Good stuff though from what I've heard.

I wonder if Justin's new band Hot Legs will be able to compete?

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by Froddy
I've listened through a few tracks and the first is really quite heavy, influenced I'd say by Metallica. Good stuff though from what I've heard.

I wonder if Justin's new band Hot Legs will be able to compete?

Yeah Kerrang magazine described them as Metallica meets Thin Lizzy, and I see what they mean by that.
brilliant band. seen them live 3 times now. pre ordered the album and got the Burn the Witch EP missed out on the KOTLD one (damn work). will go far and definately better than the darkness.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Last edited by funguy at Jul 6, 2008,
I still like the new album but his voice isn't down my street tbh, it's starting to annoy me, which is a shame because I really like the music.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
I saw them live once and they certainly aren't The Darkness successor or anything similar. It is more 'serious' materials and is more heavier and less 'novelty'-like if you know what I mean. It's everything from riff driven classic rock styles to some pretty heavy stuff. It's worth checking out.
yeah, I think Richie has a great voice, and he comes into his own through the album. We're also seeing the emergence of Dan as a lead player. I like to look at him as Jimmy page, with the Darkness being his Yardbirds, and Stone Gods as Led Zep. Sound about right?
I wasnt really saying he's god (Jimmy Page already has that title) more of his development and i hope he'll soon step imto the limelight
Airbourne with Stone Gods tomorrow in Cardiff...someone has tickets

And theyve been recenly announced as support for Black Stone Cherry too, it never rains but it pours.
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

Im gonna have to pick up their album, its pretty good
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^