*I'm posting this again in the correct forum*

Right, here's how it's going down UG.

I'm Brandon, 15 year old half-mexican guitar playing god and I am the next Jimi Hendrix

My Dad owns a dry cleaning company and he makes $200,000 a year so money for gear isn't a problem. I'm thinking of buying one of the guitars that Jimi used to make me more like him. I already know all of the chords including all of the minor ones. I can play all of Coheed and Cambria's songs on guitar AND bass.

I've only been playing for 10 months so I'm pretty gifted, I had to stop getting lessons from my guitar teacher because I was actually better than him.

My band is tight. We are called Sons of Hazard, we play a cross between Dream Theater, Pearl Jam and Metallica. After we release our first 3 albums I'm probably going to go solo and tour a bit to get my name out there.

My friends say I look like a mexican version of Elijah Woods but it's ok because I like Lord of the Rings.

Peace out dudes
A past post you made disagrees with that.

Quote by TheATXKiller
Hay guiz, I've been playing guitar for around 2 years or so, and I'm using a crappy First Act Fender clone with a crappy amp. I'm in the market for a new guitar and amp and a pedal, and I'm looking for a sound similar to Coheed and Cambrias, while still being able to play Alkaline Trio or anything else I may come up with. So flexibility is really key. With that in mind, I put together this gear setup. Can someone help me and make sure I havn't royally f*cked anything up?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714568
Quote by TheATXKiller

I'm Brandon, 15 year old half-mexican guitar playing god and I am the next Jimi Hendrix

My Dad owns a dry cleaning company and he makes $200,000 a year so money for gear isn't a problem. I'm thinking of buying one of the guitars that Jimi used to make me more like him. I already know all of the chords including all of the minor ones. I can play all of Coheed and Cambria's songs on guitar AND bass.

I've only been playing for 10 months so I'm pretty gifted, I had to stop getting lessons from my guitar teacher because I was actually better than him.

My band is tight. We are called Sons of Hazard, we play a cross between Dream Theater, Pearl Jam and Metallica. After we release our first 3 albums I'm probably going to go solo and tour a bit to get my name out there.

My friends say I look like a mexican version of Elijah Woods but it's ok because I like Lord of the Rings.

Peace out dudes

You're a waste.
In the Oven:

18 Watt!
maybe u should get your own damn job instead of making your parents pay u spoiled asshole
and get over yourself
you're my hero.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...

I'm Bojan, 18 year old Serbian guitar playing god and I am the next Steve Vai

My Dad owns 2 companies and he makes +$500,000 a year so money for gear isn't a problem, atleast if the cheap bastard gave me some. I'm thinking of buying one of the guitars that Steve uses to make me more like him. I already know some chords including all of the minor ones. I can play some Coheed and Cambria's songs on guitar AND bass.

I've only been playing for 3 years so I'm pretty gifted, I had to stop getting lessons from my guitar teacher because I was to lazy to go to his lessons.

My band is tight. We are called Sons of Bitches, we play a cross between Dream Theater, Lamb of God and Meshuggah. After we release our first 3 albums I'm probably going to go solo and tour a bit to get my name out there.

My friends say I look like a Serbian version of L but it's ok because I like Death note
Peace out dudes

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by jake911
A past post you made disagrees with that.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=714568

hahahaha you my friend made my day.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Most musicians get arrogant after they get good.

Also...

Quoting this previous post back in November last year.

I've been playing guitar for around 2 years or so

Quoting your current post...

In conclusion, you are an asshole.
Last edited by Tomaz24 at Jun 25, 2008,
1) Spam
2) Nobody cares
3) Get out
4) If your dad earns $200k a year through a dry cleaning company then he must dryclean gold ingots
5) Nobody cares
6) Get out
7) HOLA COMPADRE
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
you, sir, are either a wonderfully hilarious and sarcastic human being, or a sorry noobish a**hole with no future.
well good luck to all of you
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
let us bow down to wherever you go, and kiss your feet and shower you with love and joy.

sorry dude, but there are a lot of amazing guitarists out there that nobody knows about. and saying that your the next jimi is kinda weird, im not sure that your going to change the face of guitar playing and be listed with names such as, Randy Rhoads, EVH, jimmy paige, and especially not hendrix
Top quality post, Brandon. This is 500 post material. But you forgot to mention how "modest and unassuming" you are, despite being blessed with so much talent!
Quote by MrCarrot
1) Spam
2) Nobody cares
3) Get out
4) If your dad earns $200k a year through a dry cleaning company then he must dryclean gold ingots
5) Nobody cares
6) Get out
7) HOLA COMPADRE

+1

Especially point 7.
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
well if you are going to be hendrix please just cut to the chase and die already
Quote by FunkasPuck
i swear, we are like the small gloucestershire village of the internet: we try god bless us, but we are about 5 years behind the rest of the world.
Quote by MrCarrot
1) Spam
2) Nobody cares
3) Get out
5) Nobody cares
6) Get out
7) HOLA COMPADRE

4.) krugerrands

Naive... always good for a laugh.
Quote by LSD23
well if you are going to be hendrix please just cut to the chase and die already

+1
Quote by LSD23

pwnt
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Quote by JohnnyBeep
4.) krugerrands

Naive... always good for a laugh.
Say what? If you're calling me that, it was a joke
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by LSD23

hahahhaa niceeee
soo are u going to drop acid like jimi?

there wont be another jimi dont stealing other people's style and come up with u're own.
whoa, no reply from the TS.

*pawned*
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
I've been a little shocked that everyone is unwilling to believe me.

I am of the skill level to wear the crown of greatest guitarist ever. My name is Brandon Hurtado look out for my name in a few years time. Guitar is my life, I practice at least 10 hours a day.

I started skipping school once I began playing so failure really isn't an option for me and I am dedicated to the end.

Peace out dudes

Srsly, you need help.
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
closed again and banned.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!