Yes, all you have to do is buy a set of casters and a few wood screws that are short enough to not go all the way through the wood.
yes. you just attach/screw them at the bottom.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
You actually gotta bolt them on. I drilled some pilot holes through my AD50 and then used bolts to put the casters on. Cost me a grand total of 30 dollars.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
You actually gotta bolt them on. I drilled some pilot holes through my AD50 and then used bolts to put the casters on. Cost me a grand total of 30 dollars.

+1, his something that stops the wheel and you're likely to rip those wood screws right out.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
+1, his something that stops the wheel and you're likely to rip those wood screws right out.

Especially if the cab isn't made of real wood. Wood screws don't hold well in MDF or Particleboard.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Yeah I'd be careful with that.. do a good job because cabs weight a lot so if you ever hit anything while rolling them, the casters might break off.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II