43 41%
Maybe
30 29%
Voters: 104.
Do you think JFK was killed by the CIA or cuba or mafia,
or was it a lone gunman?

I think it was just Oswald.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Ok fine it was me! I did it!
The bastard ran over my cat!
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
There`s also some conspiracy theories about the murder of JFK, and another president who was murder 100/200 years before. Lincoln perhaps (I`m Dutch so I don`t know it)
But my history teacher searched it and found lot`s of freaky facts. Kinda cool actually.
It was Lee Harvey Osmond. Yep that's right. The oldest Osmond brother did him in.

Actually this is the only conspiracy nut story that I believe has any creedance at all. I think Oswald acted alone but it is entirely possible that he was killed by the CIA or the mob.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by saphrax
Somebody who had something to prove, was slightly bored and severly confused.

He steadied his rifle with his target in the center
And became famous on that day in November...

That man winking is Congressman Albert Thomas, the guy being winked at is LBJ being sworn in after JFK's death. JFK's wife is the woman at the forefront.

Some say this is the most revealing picture in American history.

Quote by saphrax

I was listening to that earlier
Quote by rizo299

That man winking is Congressman Albert Thomas, the guy being winked at is LBJ being sworn in after JFK's death. JFK's wife is the woman at the forefront.

Some say this is the most revealing picture in American history.

Why is this the most revealing?

Because he winked is it implying that he had something to do with it?
If anybody is interested there was a good article in Rolling Stone about a year ago.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/13893143/the_last_confessions_of_e_howard_hunt/print
It's not an end all catch all article by any means but it does provide a little insight to what may have happened.

Edit: It's a long read so if you have the attention span of a baboon don't bother.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by guitarkid2113
Why is this the most revealing?

Because he winked is it implying that he had something to do with it?

In 1998 a mysterious finger print that had been found on a box near the window of the warehouse where the gunman is believed to have shot from was identified. It was the fingerprint of a known murderer and personal friend of the then vice president LBJ, Malcolm Wallace. Wallace was named as the assassin in 3 separate confessions and legal documents before the finger print was found.
Quote by saphrax

Postal service <3
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
I thought they proved that the rifle Oswald used could fire that rapidly, even by a trained marksman?
did any of you guys watch the video of him getting shot in the car???its on youtube...kinda creepy
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
Quote by MaXiMuse
There`s also some conspiracy theories about the murder of JFK, and another president who was murder 100/200 years before. Lincoln perhaps (I`m Dutch so I don`t know it)
But my history teacher searched it and found lot`s of freaky facts. Kinda cool actually.

yeah, my history teachear told our class too.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread208733/pg1
Does it matter? He is dead, whoever did it is probably dead, and finding out if the real killer was someone else wouldn't change a thing.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
it was just oswald.

watching jfk and reading conspiracy theories about this is interesting, but it was just oswald. let the man rest in peace.
No, I think it was that whole Julius Caesar thing of the leader getting ambitious, and would cause problems in his ambitious ideas. The government got wind of Oswald attempting to kill him, so they saw their chance, let Oswald take his shot, and posted their own sniper on the grassy knoll. I personally don't think the government sniper was too far from Zapruder Oswald was just used as a scapegoat. Plus, the Zapruder film is pretty graphic, so why would the FBI/CIA just take the other film of it away. I personally think the video that was taken away by government officials revealed the position of the goverment sniper and therefore revealed that treason played a part.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
This video: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=11Fl9ZVJ7B8 actually got me more interested in the subject. I'm still not sure how much of a conspiracy there is, but I think that there were a few things hidden by the Warren report.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Man, what song was that?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah