No I don't really like it to be honest, the various parts don't come together well enough.
its interesting, but i wouldnt buy it.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Your a good guitarist but it doesnt fit well together its seems to all over the place
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
Some parts of that are a total Meshuggah ripoff. And there is a serious lack of actual melody or structure.

You're a very good player though.

I honestly don't like the effects you use on the shred parts, it sounds like my old super nintendo at some times, if you'd change that and let that rhythm guitar get in the foreground a little bit more (I love it on "alone") i'd really enjoy your music

btw any tips for a starting shredder (I'd like to combine shred with death/black metal)

keep up the work m8
To be honest this sounds very original to me. It's very unpredictable which I like and your chops are great. If you're looking for feedback the only thing I would suggest is a melody you can walk away singing at the section that starts at 1:40. Other than that it's killer!

http://www.myspace.com/waltkosar
i thought it was cool myself...i'd buy an album full of it if you would arrange it a little bit better...but i enjoy listening to this kind of stuff...so...good work
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.