The searchbar leads me to believe there is no official movie thread. So,that takes us here! Discuss what you may about actors, films, and things that have to do with the industry in general.

Let's keep this civilized, m'kay?
To start off, I'm looking for a good stoner movie. I've got Half Baked and How High, but I'd like something new. Also, to anyone who's seen Hancock-good, bad, what's up with it?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
The dark knight looks fantastic. Joker AND two face? Could they make the film anymore promising?
Quote by Dr. Oysterhead
The dark knight looks fantastic. Joker AND two face? Could they make the film anymore promising?

+1 And. Aaron Eckhart is playing Two Face!
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
favourite actors - robert de niro, al pacino, jack nicholson

i don't think anyone can disagree with that!
Well, that new Pinapple Express movie looks to be a pleaser. Not in theaters yet, but I saw the trailer, looked sweet.
Quote by DownInAHole.
I stuck my dick in a cactus. True story.

Quote by wtf290
The searchbar leads me to believe there is no official movie thread. So,that takes us here! Discuss what you may about actors, films, and things that have to do with the industry in general.

Let's keep this civilized, m'kay?
To start off, I'm looking for a good stoner movie. I've got Half Baked and How High, but I'd like something new. Also, to anyone who's seen Hancock-good, bad, what's up with it?

my favorite stoner movie is definitly Smiley Face. another good movie is Puff Puff Pass.
and this isnt a stoner movie, but Walk Hard was hilarious, you'll either love it or hate it.
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
my favorite stoner movie is definitly Smiley Face. another good movie is Puff Puff Pass.
and this isnt a stoner movie, but Walk Hard was hilarious, you'll either love it or hate it.

"And you NEVER, ONCE, paid for drugs!"
I like the sound of Smiley Face, thanks
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by fender_696
favourite actors - robert de niro, al pacino, jack nicholson

i don't think anyone can disagree with that!

dude...it just brings tears to my eyes...how two minds can be so right and so great...lol

props 2 you sir. probably the best three actors alive.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
i just saw The Incredible Hulk on Saturday. i really enjoyed it. more than the Ang Lee version. it wasnt quite as good as Iron Man though.

I cant wait for The Dark Knight. im so damn excited about that movie. it looks absolutely amazing.

i just wish ticket prices weren't so high. i remember when they were around $6. now theyre over $9 here. its crazy. i dont go nearly as often now that things cost so much.