i want something that i can use to really get my pinch harmonics and dive bombs scream
Digitech grunge
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
overdrive pedal
Quote by I Be Andyy
That gives you rank of -10 out of 10. You fail. Go play the flute.

----GEAR----
Gibson voodoo sg
Schecter hellraiser c-1 fr (07' model)
Fender american strat
Martin 000-28
Peavey bandit 112
Mesa mark 5
Mesa stiletto 4x12
EQ or a good distortion pedal.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
you could always practice?

idk get some Boss distortion pedal, that should do the trick.
i just got a multi effects pedal board and it has about anything you could want. personally not knowing what guitar or amp you are using i suggest going to your lms and trying a few first hand to see shat one will work for the tone your trying to get.

jym
i woudlnt get a peddle to get pinch harmonics better it should be the player that can produce them not a effect.
Quote by MatReeves
i woudlnt get a peddle to get pinch harmonics better it should be the player that can produce them not a effect.

I have the pinches down perfectly, when i used my friends amp (has a lot more distortion then mine) my pinches screamed. I just need a little more distortion to get the full sound im looking for.
Im useing an Ibanez RG with an Invader(B) Hot Rail(M) and 59'(neck) and a line 6 Spider III
Quote by demonchild45
Im useing an Ibanez RG with an Invader(B) Hot Rail(M) and 59'(neck) and a line 6 Spider III

New amp. Yours won't like distortion or overdrive pedals.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by demonchild45
I have the pinches down perfectly, when i used my friends amp (has a lot more distortion then mine) my pinches screamed. I just need a little more distortion to get the full sound im looking for.

you should be able to do them clean. work on your technique.
I agree with a new amp, and disagree with everyone who said multieffects pedals or lowend digitechs or boss'. Theres a dude over at HCMC who's selling a Damage Control Solid Metal for $140 which I think is an absolute steal if you are set on getting a pedal rather than replacing your amp.
ok i wanted a new amp anyway, what is something thats not too expensive that i can use for small gigs?
Lots of controllable gain... Best way is to get a nice amp, cheap way is get you an OD pedal and Noise suppresor if you have a tube amp already. If you have a SS amp then the most harmonic friendly pedal i have played is a Line 6 Uber Metal on pulverize..
i dont have a set budget, and as for style, i play a lot of death metal, thrash, and metalcore, so i need something good for that.