i saw a tokai loverock in johnny roadhouse and one in music ground up the road here in manchester. johnnyroadhouse were selling it for £250 and music ground = £300

what model would these be? ALS48? any good?
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
Music ground have high(er) prices than say soundcontrol, but they have a much better selection of guitars!
http://www.tokai-guitars.co.uk/main.htm
match it up on there if you wanted
Theres a beautiful epiphone g-1275 in there though
Phwoarr!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
they do really, thats why i wondered why these tokais were so cheap. the cheapest rrp on tokai site for the lps is £399! 250 is alot less at this price range. even 300 is pretty low
"A good song should make you want to tap your feet and get with your girl. A great song should destroy cop cars and set fire to the suburbs. I’m only interested in writing great songs." - Tom Morello
For the price range they are probably comparable to epi les paul standards, but you could always give both a go and see which you like, then buy the tokai at johnnyroadhouse
Is the black tokai firebird in there still? thats got a nice neck on it!

E-Married to Funny_Page
dont think so, ill check tomorrow. i just saw the lp copies. two tokai lps amongst the epi's rack. coudnt tell except for the name. sooo nice!
Tokais are meant to be brilliant for the money, heard a lot of good things about them

E-Married to Funny_Page