Ernie ball string cleaner, and fretboard conditioner. Would the sstring cleaner actually be any better that using a paper towel or something? And would the conditioner actually help anything?
If the fretboard conditioner is lemon oil. Yes.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

in one word, YES
i got some with my new guitar a while ago, and they work great
but make sure when you use the fretboard conditioner you rub it hard [no innuendos please xD] , if you're just gliding it over its pretty useless [took me a while to realize, haha]
all in all the string cleaner helps when the strings are turning blackish by smoothing them up a bit
oh btw, don't get the large. its too big, the small will last you forever, especially since the wipes are reuseable for pretty much forever. haha
Current Gear-
Ibanez RG321
Peavey Rage 258
Rogue LX400
Fender Rumble 15
you guys know that within the word innuendo there is an innuendo as in inyourendo
buddy just buy a GHS fast fret, cleans fretboard AND preserves strings and its not in liquid form.
really convenient
well i have seen the ghs stuff but i wasnt sure how easy it is to use. How usefull is it?
dude its super useful. just apply it before u play, and after u play. it makes sliding on ur strings much easier and u dont get that friction when u play fast on the higher strings.
ive been usin it for like 2 years now (the brand, obviously ive bought many of the item) its awesome