Anyone heard of this band? They're from my local city, Derby.

Linkage - www.myspace.com/lostalone

Recently just got their album, and I'm literally blown away by it. "Blood is Sharp" is the catchy single track, but is little to pop/emo for my tastes. For a flavour of how the album sounds, listen to 'Standing on the Ruin' on the MySpace, as it gives a much better impression of the album as a whole.

Any fans out there?
they actually sound pretty good. But damn, these guys are soooo emo haha
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
I remember seeing the video for 'Unleash the Sands of all Time' on MTV2s 'The Riot' over a year ago, I would remember that ugly goth kid anywhere.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by InstantAXonHero
I remember seeing the video for 'Unleash the Sands of all Time' on MTV2s 'The Riot' over a year ago, I would remember that ugly goth kid anywhere.

they are ugly as feck

Quote by AtReYuRoCk
I like them
i really love the song ELYSIUM
don't have the album though

Elysium is an excellent song, it's the opener on the album. Sets the bar, and the album doesn't disapoint (IMO).
they actually remind me of Muse...but with less self respect haha
Sweeping is for n00bs. I've moved on to vacuuming. Eventually I'll even try steam cleaning.

Bitches don't know
"To say goodbye is the hardest thing alive whoaoohhhhh!!!"

wtf?

but these guys are ok. definately not emo and you will get a lot of crap in this forum for that, but still ok.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I don't know what's more annoying: the fact that I turned off the Smiths to listen to this, or the actual song that I listened to.

Dire.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
I don't know what's more annoying: the fact that I turned off the Smiths to listen to this, or the actual song that I listened to.

Dire.

You listened to "Blood is Sharp", didn't you?
Yes, I wish I hadn't.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Owww I'll listen to the Smiths.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Their Myspace
Influences Queen, Beach Boys, Mansun, Weezer, George Lucas, Pink Floyd, Madonna, Led Zeppelin, Aretha Franklin, The Godfarther, John Williams, Pixies, Iron Maiden, Tolkien, Deep Purple, Michael Jackson, ABBA, Burt Bacharach, X files, Black Sabbath, Jim Steinman/Meatloaf

rofl

Yeah, I don't like them.