hey guys, i tried to find a Kings of Leon thread and suprisingly didn't. Well, discuss you opinions and such in here and have a good time.

I've actually just recently found this band and can not get enough of them, they're great. i really love their mellow attitude and it just eases up my stress really.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
i totally agree. taper jean girl is my favorite song by them but there all really good. my friend got my hooked on them
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Ha! It's about time! i was also looking for a Kings thread as well and couldn't find one. So glad to see these guys get their dues. I was introduced to them a year ago but couldn't get into them right away. I put Aha Shake Heartbreak away and then about 6 months later I decided to give them another chance and really got into them. Then I heard Because Of The Times and was like "Whoa! How come nobody ever talks about these guys? They have some killer tunes!"

Like I said, glad to see them getting some respect!
New album in September!!

Lyrics: Time wasted between solos.

After a mindboggling 3-hour Steve Vai concert, I had to listen to some brainless guitar playing... so I put on Nevermind...

Jesus Rocks!
Could someone please explain to me what their appeal is?

I went to see them at a festival and fell asleep stood up, I've listened passively on youtube a few times and I'm watching a glastonbury performance on tv as i type. . . and I just dont understand what people like about them.

Are they one of those bands where you have to be stoned or what?

EDIT: I was stoned when I saw them live, so scratch that as a possibility.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
Last edited by shoolocomous at Jun 27, 2008,
now i really like the kings of leon, i seen em earliar from glastonbury and they did kinda bore me, im real dissappointed, im seein em in a couple weeks, musically sound but not really entertaining if ya no wat i mean..very dissappointed fan
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
hmmm... I think the Kings are sweet, and I've never seen them live, but watching them on youTube, I can see where people may find them dull, especially if they aren't into their music. I, for one, can't wait to see them live. Even if they just stand there and play their music, it will still be a good show, cuz they sound fantastic live, just like on the album if not better!

and NO you don't have to be stoned to enjoy their music!!
Lyrics: Time wasted between solos.

After a mindboggling 3-hour Steve Vai concert, I had to listen to some brainless guitar playing... so I put on Nevermind...

Jesus Rocks!
Great band. Love 'California Waiting,' 'Dusty' and 'Four Kicks.' It's surprising those songs weren't even bigger than they were, really catchy stuff.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
I loves me some KOL.

And they're really, really good live. I saw them last October and they were pretty amazing.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.