Check it out in my profile,

The fast sweeps sound like a blob, i have reason to believe that that is my tone ports distortion.

Anyway tell me what you think!

Thanks alot
i like the melodic lead parts a lot, the sweeping sounds a bit messy, but its really good. maybe think of a better ending?
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
thanks alot for the comment.

Ive been writing metal parts for my band for so long, i think i almost forgot how to use a major key haha

Recording it was just a way to get my ideas down, i wasnt expecting to put it up, it was kinda rushed.

Im in the process of writing alot more complicated stuff, i just needed a break from all the metal haha
That's very nice, I like it a lot. You've got just the right balance of technique and melody there, so that it's impressive but not brainless.

Keep at it.
I really liked that.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I tried to focus more on the actual theory, and i must say i like the results

thank you so much for your comments
That sounded really good, I like the main melody and the sweeping sounded good to me. It had a good balance of speed and melody. I agree you should re-do the ending, you should go out with a bang. Check out my thread if you get a chance thx:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=894330
Quote by JMack
i didnt get my first erection until i was 17

Quote by purplmoon
wtf???
the guy sings and also does the guitar solos?? fuck!!
wooooooooooow

My Last.fm
Quote by guitaristben
sounds like avenged sevenfold. pretty good.

Yeah...I was going to mention that thought as well. Very Synyster Gates-like picked runs, bends & themes.
I thought it sounded great dude...Very clean & precise overall. Didn't really think that the arps sounded sloppy, like you said the tone factors in a somewhat. And more than actual "slop" I think the pace might have been rushed just enough in the lower notes, to make it sound a bit crammed. But honestly most people watching you play live, wouldn't even notice it. I doubt that I would've focused on it too much myself, had you not pointed it out.

Very solid...love to hear the rest of a song around it someday.

Don