which would offend YOU more...cheated on by a member of the same sex or opposite sex

Poll: what is more offensive to YOU?
Poll Options
View poll results: what is more offensive to YOU?
more offensive if my partner left me for a memeber of the opposite sex
27 48%
more offensive if my partner left me for a member of the same sex (went gay)
15 27%
im too ugly to find a partner...
14 25%
Voters: 56.
which would offend you more?
if your girl left you for another man
or if you girl left you for a woman
girls, answer too
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
if the girl wasnt bi, i would say that leaving me for a bloke would, coz if it was for another girl and she was with you, she would be confused and i would have more sympathy with her

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Both are unacceptable to anybody ever. Nobody deserves it. It's disgusting.

EDIT: Oh and to add to the fact that a lot of people will probably say 'If it was for a girl it'd be okay cuz datz hawt lulz' and then conclude that bisexuals = it doesnt matter.... that's screwed up.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
if she left me for another man. not for the obvious pit reasons.

if she left me for a guy, then that means he was giving her something i wasnt, which is my fault.

if she left me for a chick, then its because shes either bisexual or a lesbian, which isnt my fault.
if she cheated with a girl, and wasnt willing to let me join in, then no its not acceptable.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
if she cheated with a girl, and wasnt willing to let me join in, then no its not acceptable.

*super duper facepalm*
Quote by SteveHouse
Her cheating with a dude = bad. Her cheating with another girl = Hooray! The latter can hardly be considered cheating, like, honestly, I'd want my girlfriend to make out with other girls and whatnot!
I think I could accept it more if she was in the closet and realised she didn't want to be with a man than if she left me simply because she didn't like me.

But I know my woman loves me
Quote by Cuddrow
Her cheating with a dude = bad. Her cheating with another girl = Hooray! The latter can hardly be considered cheating, like, honestly, I'd want my girlfriend to make out with other girls and whatnot!

Why?
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by InanezGuitars44

u r so funni lol!

Quote by Cuddrow

Is that cause you need to justify your secret guy make outs?
I prefer that she turns lesbian, because if theres is another man, i will be always asking" What he has that i don´t have?"
If she turns lesbian i say" OK if you dont want a hard c+++..."
Quote by Cuddrow
/naive. That just shows how much you DON'T understand bisexuality. It's not for your benefit! It's exactly the same as if she cheated with a boy. It's still an abuse of trust and it would almost definitely devastate you.
Quote by GiantRaven
u r so funni lol!

Is that cause you need to justify your secret guy make outs?

Quote by rigiddigits
/naive. That just shows how much you DON'T understand bisexuality. It's not for your benefit! It's exactly the same as if she cheated with a boy. It's still an abuse of trust and it would almost definitely devastate you.

Hello people of intelligence! I know I know, I was shocked to find you amongst these FOOOOLSSSS

¬__¬
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Both are unacceptable to anybody ever. Nobody deserves it. It's disgusting.

EDIT: Oh and to add to the fact that a lot of people will probably say 'If it was for a girl it'd be okay cuz datz hawt lulz' and then conclude that bisexuals = it doesnt matter.... that's screwed up.

+52987628725
</end of thread>
plz.
If it was for a girl it'd be okay cuz datz hawt lulz

*giggles*

It'd be more okay for a woman than for another dude.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Well, my ex-girlfriend is Bi.

So in the likely scenario her next relationship is with a guy, I'm probably gonna go ape**** and kill the mother****er.

If it's with a girl, I won't be as mad for some reason. Why is that? D:
I'm not that bothered about it anyway but I can't say one would irritate me more than the other.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Cheating is cheating. Cheating = Loss of trust. No love without trust.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
It would be just as bad either way, I was dating a girl who was dating another girl and I was ok with that, but it wasn't cheating since I knew and approved of it.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Ok, while both would be devastating (I wouldn't think my girlfriend cheating on me with a girl is hot...), I honestly think my girlfriend cheating on a guy would be worse, albeit only slightly. It's just that if it was a guy I'd feel more like...I wasn't good enough for her because she found another man. If it was a girl I think it would just be different because, if she wanted to be with a girl then there's nothing I could do to really change that if that makes sense. Whether she's bi or homosexual, I'm not a woman so I cannot change that. I can't give my girlfriend all that she wants if you she is into the same sex. I hope that all I made sense.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Last edited by barb3rman at Jun 25, 2008,
Quote by barb3rman
Ok, while both would be devastating (I wouldn't think my girlfriend cheating on me with a girl is hot...), I honestly think my girlfriend cheating on a guy would be worse, albeit only slightly. It's just that if it was a guy I'd feel more like...I wasn't good enough for her because she found another man. If it was a girl I think it would just be different because, if she wanted to be with a girl then there's nothing I could do to really change that if that makes sense. Whether she's bi or homosexual, I'm not a woman so I cannot change that. I can't give my girlfriend all that she wants if you she is into the same sex. I hope that all I made sense.

+100

That actually answered my question from several posts up.

Thank you sir.