Yeah. I love all of there albums. What's your favorite song?
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
I love the white stripes- but have recently moved on to MACHINE HEAD!!!!! and Slipknot. If you like the white stripes, you'll love Blood Red Shoes. Two musicians, but great songs.
MODEL CITIZEN
Quote by Ibanez2427

Screwdriver - That tune has got to be one of their best! Such a simple but killer riff!

Ball and Biscuit is pretty sweet too!
Lyrics: Time wasted between solos.

After a mindboggling 3-hour Steve Vai concert, I had to listen to some brainless guitar playing... so I put on Nevermind...

Jesus Rocks!
Quote by riffer_raffer
Screwdriver - That tune has got to be one of their best! Such a simple but killer riff!

So is 'Girl You have no faith in medicine'- Ball and buscuit's cool too
MODEL CITIZEN
Quote by riffer_raffer

Yeah Ball and Biscuit is amazing. Screwdriver is also quite addicting.

I have also been listing to Walking with a Ghost a bunch. Great song.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Quote by Ibanez2427

i really like in the cold, cold, night and i just dont know what to do with myself
Bah, the Black Keys are better.

I like the Stripes though. I can talk **** about them all day, though.

I love to play Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground so much that I recorded a cover of it...

Jack needs to work on his slide guitar playing, though.
Quote by imgooley

I love to play Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground so much that I recorded a cover of it...

You say 'though' too much.

Work on his slide guitar my arse

Oh and White Stripes thread
Quote by imgooley

i dont know he has a pretty good slide guitar game. watch the live performance of Let's Build a Home on Conan and get back to me.
Quote by Ichimaru
Quote by Ibanez2427
i dont know he has a pretty good slide guitar game. watch the live performance of Let's Build a Home on Conan and get back to me.

I've seen and heard a lot of his slide playing, and it ain't that great. Watch some Warren Haynes or Derek Trucks and compare the two.

I'm generally not a fan of slide guitar played with a pick exclusively.
Quote by imgooley
I've seen and heard a lot of his slide playing, and it ain't that great. Watch some Warren Haynes or Derek Trucks and compare the two.

I'm generally not a fan of slide guitar played with a pick exclusively.

Well of course Derek Trucks is better, but I still like Jack White's unique style.
Quote by Ichimaru
Quote by Ibanez2427
Well of course Derek Trucks is better, but I still like Jack White's unique style.

I'm not saying it's bad or even that I don't like it. Jack White is pretty good.
Love everything their first four albums, but they'e gone a bit downhill since then.

There's a White Stripes thread around here already, as well as a Garage Rock thread somewhere too.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...