Poll Options
View poll results: What feels better?
Peeing
34 27%
Cumming
94 73%
Voters: 128.
What feels better?

1) Getting to a toilet/ urinal/ bush or whatever just before you piss yourself. I mean like a second longer and you've made a mess

or 2) An orgasm via masturbation and not any weird kind, just a regular quickie.
☺Take It Easy ♥
Are you retarded?
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 81TW/89
Fender 60th Anniversary Strat with Gibson P/Us
Line 6 Spider III half stack
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP50
Wow, this is a terrible thread, but the title made me laugh so hard.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
number two... duh? wtf kinda question is that lol
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Well, under ordinary circumstances an orgasm of course (what I voted for). However, there are extenuating circumstances to take into consideration. For instance, if you're drunk and taking a leak, it's the best feeling in the world.
You tell me bognorboy....how would urinating feel better than an orgasm

You mess with the flag, you're still a spade
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, under ordinary circumstances an orgasm of course (what I voted for). However, there are extenuating circumstances to take into consideration. For instance, if you're drunk and taking a leak, it's the best feeling in the world.

This man speaks the truth
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by RU Experienced?

This.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by RU Experienced?

QFT.

And like the OP said, if you haven't peed in forever and you're just about to burst and piss yourself, it feels amazing to get it out.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Man, I've had a lot of completely mind blowing orgasms. But if you're talking about just an average one, then I must admit number one is better; bearing in mind, though, we're talking about masturbation only...
Masturbation only, I chose peeing. Taking a slash you've needed for hours is a heavenly feeling.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by RU Experienced?

Most definitly this..
Quote by jambi_mantra
Masturbation only, I chose peeing. Taking a slash you've needed for hours is a heavenly feeling.

+1
pretending im having ********* with a hot chick or pissing myself

cum>pee

However peeing leaves less mess unless your incontinent and have no bag
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by thewhorock
Boston.

+1 I was thinking the exact same thing.

I say peeing. It feels so awesome when you get to piss just in time. Average wanks aren't that great at all.

Edit: Here you go, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcsVPis1iNs
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Jun 25, 2008,
3) Dropping a giant deuce.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Coming. OMGZ REYUL SPELING LAWL
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I woke up this morning, took a huge piss, it was the best feeling ever, I closed my eyes, and slipped awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............-Boston
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

At my age a good leak is priceless
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Absolutely...unless of course, you happen to have that Too-F'd up, leaning slightly back & to the left posture as your letting'er fly...it's mixed emotions at that point.
if ur **** faced drunk, they feel about the same. it's all about the feeling of pure relief that sends euphoria throughout the body.
Quote by Gsaws
lol,

What about the piss after an orgasm? Feels great!

And it goes EVERYWHERE!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I guess I'm the only one who has done number two and had it feel so good that I was 99.9999999999999999999% sure that it wasn't only piss coming out.
Am I strange?
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by thewhorock
Boston.

Same.

Kind of a disappointment, but the sickness/wrongness of the thread made up anyways
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.