Ok so....me and a buddy at work are thinkin about pullin this prank here at work. Well....not so much a prank as a jab at three people here at work. What I did was make a quick photoshop edit and mashed some things together and came out with one picture makin fun of the three guys. My buddy and I are gonna hang up the pic in some random spots including the bathroom, and we have a female co-worker hanging some up in the women's bathroom as well.

My biggest concern is what will happen if I get caught? We're not slandering their names...more of a parody than anything. I'm sure we won't get caught...but, what's the worst that can happen?

Here's the pic....
Attachments:
tools2.JPG
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Hey...First reply.

EDIT:****KKK I thought I was...damn =(
What doesn't kill you,only makes you pissed off.
Go for it. If you get brutally murdered I'll be happily far away from you, so that I never know.
Come on Pitters.....they can't fire me for it, can they?

Quote by smb
Depends really, if their the type of people who rape people who put pictures up calling them tools then I'd put a few quid on you getting raped, but people who do that are generally a minority so you will probably be safe
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Its...not really that funny. I see what your'e getting at, but...no. Come on back and post if you get gangraped by those three!
Quote by Z-Bone
Hey...First reply.

EDIT:****KKK I thought I was...damn =(

ya might want to edit out the "KKK" thing...
Quote by feenxfire
Come on Pitters.....they can't fire me for it, can they?

i dont think they could... just you might get in trouble... but what do i know, i dont have a job yet
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
They're all douchebags...all redneck pieces of trash who drive the same type of truck...hell, two of them dating sisters! One guy(on the right) will fire people who he doesn't think LOOKS RIGHT...seriously. But, if they fire me, they have zero ground to do it on, right...right...RIGHT!??!

Quote by smb
If it was me, I would piss on their foreheads, cuz I'm 007.
My Gear:
Fender Stratocaster Deluxe HSS
Hagstrom HIIN
Crate Palomino V32H w/ matching cab.
Roland Cube 60
Roland Micro Cube
BOSS ME-20
Digitech Bad Monkey
Art and Lutherie acoustic
Well, considering it's a terribly unfunny "prank" I wouldn't risk my job for it, but that's just me. Go right ahead though if you want. It would certainly give him a reason to fire you if you're calling him a tool and whatnot. Besides, rednecks are the coolest people ever (dead cereal).
Quote by feenxfire
They're all douchebags...all redneck pieces of trash who drive the same type of truck...hell, two of them dating sisters! One guy(on the right) will fire people who he doesn't think LOOKS RIGHT...seriously. But, if they fire me, they have zero ground to do it on, right...right...RIGHT!??!

I'll back you up in court,

just hurry up and do it!
What sort of company is it?... Then again it doesn't really matter, if they want to fire you they will, they just wont call it firing you. I've been made redundant and promoted out of the company before+there isn't a lot that can be done about it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
yeah you'll get fired, a guy at my work got fired for drawing a willy on a motivational poster.
with this you're actually mocking people who work there in a very public fashion using there own pictures and slandering them by calling them tools.
good luck on the job hunt.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Why don't you just do the obvious pranks and rig up thier Word proccessor's auto correct function to replace the word "the" with COCKSHITFUCK!!!

Or just cover thier cars in post it notes.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, considering it's a terribly unfunny "prank" I wouldn't risk my job for it, but that's just me. Go right ahead though if you want. It would certainly give him a reason to fire you if you're calling him a tool and whatnot. Besides, rednecks are the coolest people ever (dead cereal).

Not really a prank I guess.....but those three are only liked by...those three. No one can stand them and one is a manager. We just wanted to put something up to protest their douchebag-ness....

Quote by smb
Try doing something funny.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by feenxfire
Not really a prank I guess.....but those three are only liked by...those three. No one can stand them and one is a manager. We just wanted to put something up to protest their douchebag-ness....

Wait...I've got a brilliant idea. Okay, okay, listen. Now, you buy a bunch of douche bags (that must be awkward during check out, self check out FTW!) and place them strategically throughout the office in places they frequent ie. inside their desks, fridge, etc.

I mean, sooner or later one of them is going to make the connection, right?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Wait...I've got a brilliant idea. Okay, okay, listen. Now, you buy a bunch of douche bags (that must be awkward during check out, self check out FTW!) and place them strategically throughout the office in places they frequent ie. inside their desks, fridge, etc.

I mean, sooner or later one of them is going to make the connection, right?

lmao

probably not....they're not the brightest people in the work place. maybe if I put their names on them....

Quote by smb