I'm looking to get a new amp. I'm thinking about getting a Crate V50 with a Bad Monkey overdrive. I was just wondering if those could get me a sound kind of like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryuyDqIiWAQ

Or would I be better of getting a Valveking.

Also does the V50 come with a footswitch or do you have to by it separate.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Schecter Gryphon w/ Tone Zone & PAF Pro
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Eminence Texas Heat
Line 6 Space Chorus
Marshall Echohead
Morley Power Wah Volume
Vox Satchurator