I am interested in the Divinity II, but don't know anyone that has one. If someone could write a review, or give me their opinion of it, I would appreciate it.
From what I've heard (mainly on Aghora's second album) they're pretty good, got nice crunchy rhythm tones and really good cleans for a 'metal' amp and some really nice smooth lead sounds, especially on the neck pup.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I havent tested them. Have seen a few decent clips though. But i think people have mixed opinions on them... I've heard bad reviews and good reviews.

Whats funny is every time i look at my amp i think of a madison. Its the same layout and color scheme as the Ultra and both logos light up red as well...
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Jun 25, 2008,
Try scoring a used one if you must have it. I bet anything that the resale value on those amps are pretty turdtastic.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The Madison's sound great, but from what I understand they are chinese copies of Marshall's with cheaper parts....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
The Divinity is an almost direct copy of a Marshall TSL with even worse parts. They are heavier sounding, but reliability wise, I wouldn't really trust one.

Used, they may be worth the price though. I see a few every once and a while on CL for $600 or so.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com