Page 1 of 2
your musics good, but i have to say, the whole vocal effects you put on the singer annoys the hell out of me. it reminds me of that one R&B singer today who does that. Just have some real singing, but otherwise, its not bad

edit: i just listened to the running away song, thats how they should all be, the vocals make it sound a WHOLE lot better
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Last edited by cap'n curry at Jun 25, 2008,
^ +1 to the edit

Quote by willy_99
yeah i listened and i didnt like it

I read you post and didn't like it. C'mon dude, feedback is more than 'good' or 'bad'

I like this stuff, but this seems like a direct mix of HGB and Blink, without a whole heckuva lot of creativeness. Though I do commend you on your excellent mastery of Auto-Tune as an instrument, I can't do it for my life. Also, the bass is sick. I'll keep listening to the rest of your stuff and see if my opinion changes, but rest assured I'll be paying a lot of attention to you guys as long as you keep updating.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Last edited by Sid McCall at Jun 25, 2008,
That is pure generic tripe, I really can't see anything new here, and your song white boy rap is in a word: racist.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by jivistheshizz
thanks for the feed back guys

although i dont see how the rap is racist

You don't think mock indian accents which conclude with nonsical rambling is not offensive?
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by jivistheshizz
i am half indian so no

That doesnt make you immune from offending others, and that, funnily enough doesn't come across in your music.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
i really dont think that it offends anyone but im sorry if i offended you
i thought of it more as just a joke
sorry
Quote by jivistheshizz
i really dont think that it offends anyone but im sorry if i offended you
i thought of it more as just a joke
sorry

lol your making me feel bad now, stop it.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Very, very good for your genre. I like it and I'd buy the album if there is/was one.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
thanks,
were putting out the cd in acouple days
we're not gonna sell it though, we'll give it out for free, anyone who wants one let us know and we'll send you one.
Okay, when you put it out can you shoot me a PM?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
same here.

And I used to live in Grand Rapids. XD

As for feedback--yeah, the vocal effects are excessive.
I owe a ton of people critiques.

If you're one of them, please PM me.

I have trouble keeping track.
you think so?
I guess i was so obsessed with the fact that it sounded electronic i didnt think about how good it sounded, ill lay off the vocal effects.
thanks for the feedback
kill the vocal effects.
wasnt bad overall, but try adding a new element to your music, otherwise you'll just fall into the whole 'pop-punk's been done before' thing.
ahhh dude im sorry that sucks. i only listened to on the floor im sorry its really bad. your guitarist bassist and drummer could maybe make a decent pop punk band but god the vocals are so annoying...theyre obviously all synthesized because he sucks behind it..but he sucks even more with it
alright ill try not to be an asshole, i still dont like you guys but running away is the only song you should have on your myspace. lose those god awful vocal effects
its cool bro,
we just got that effect so weve been messing around with it alot, its totally fair man, we'll stop with the whole vocal effects thing, lately weve been listening to alot of electronica stuff, i respect your opinion,
thanks for the feedback
fans of blink 182, sum 41, boys like girls, and hello goodbye should all cut off their ears
I can't comment on all time low as I have never heard any of their music
Quote by jivistheshizz
thanks,
were putting out the cd in acouple days
we're not gonna sell it though, we'll give it out for free, anyone who wants one let us know and we'll send you one.

Would you send me one? But i'm not an american. I'm from the philippines. Would that be possible?
For fans of blink 182, all time low, sum 41, boyslikegirls, hello goodbye...

YOU FAIL
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
I'm not a big fan of your style at all, but you guys aren't bad. Pretty good sound, but I agree with losing the vocal effects, though. Why would you apologize to soccermom, by the way. Hahaha, some people just need to figure out that not everything is racist and find something new to do

Peace
Richard: Sarcasm is the refuge of losers.
Frank: [sarcastically] Really?
Richard: Sarcasm is losers trying to bring winners down to their level.
Frank: [sarcastically] Thank you for opening my eyes to what a loser I am!
Dude as everyone's already said, the music sounds awesome, singer's not bad, guitar tracks are sweet, BUT the voice? cmonn how can that sound good to you? the singer is good, and I don't know if you do it 'cus he thinks his voice sounds bad but it isn't.
Apart from that...shaweeeet
Quote by DieGarbageMan

how could you not forsee the rise of surskits!

Quote by CaptainRon
One second let me just ask my penis.

Reel Big Fish: 20/02.09
Rise Against: 22/02/09
thanks bro
we have heard alot about those voice effects
were gonna stop using them

thanks for the feedback
I liked 10 Years, but the vocals r reeally annoying when its like all techno
uhh guitar guitar, turn that techno bull**** for ur singer off. NOW. and Just let him sing and that beat is sooo been done before. ohh yeaaa and uhmm m the bandss you mentioned ALL USEEE GREATTT VOCALSS which is the pt. you suck at sooo you neeed to turn that tech no shot off

At why you use that techno to mask your singers which is good.

it makes me turn it off, let him sing. There's a good a reason famous bands don't do that. So you dont either.
Last edited by livelovelife at Jul 9, 2008,
Quote by cap'n curry
your musics good, but i have to say, the whole vocal effects you put on the singer annoys the hell out of me. it reminds me of that one R&B singer today who does that. Just have some real singing, but otherwise, its not bad

edit: i just listened to the running away song, thats how they should all be, the vocals make it sound a WHOLE lot better

i completly agree i reli annoys me bt i quite like running away !!!!!
bt i reli didnt like "techno" !!!!!! sorri
I like it.
The vocal effect was interesting and I gotta say that it was a good thing.
Granted I would varry it up a little bit. Maybe not stick to the effect for every song.
The instrumental parts were right on. It was executed very nicely. Guitars have great tone. And recording quality on them seems great. (Then again im listening through cheap as ehck speakers right now. so take that for what its worth.) The drums seem a little dry i guess is how i would put it. Did you DI the guitars then record the drums with maybe two or three mikes in a dead room? I dont know what it is exactly that i am hearing but the Acoustics of the drums do not match the guitar. This is most prevelant on "Just to Late"

The only thing that I would change other than acoustics is some of the harmony parts for vocals are slightly out of tune. Just slightly. You might want to try working that out with a few more takes. Ha or you could take the quick way out and do some vocal corrections via software/stomp box.

Good Luck. and just so you know I wouldn't mind a cd.
Peace
-Ryan
Page 1 of 2