Page 1 of 3
((This is an RP tavern, once you enter you are fully in character. Use *'s to show that you are doing commands.))

((oh and its internet themed!))

*Iamafunguy walks into the tavern looking around at all of the sad faces drinking themselves away. He wonders how many of them have been wondering the realms of UG all of their lives. He takes a seat at the bar and orders a drink. There seems to be only Ugers in this lonely tavern, but Iamafunguy senses some 4chanians among him.*

"This place sucks ass...." Iamafunguy sighs.
Last edited by Iamafunguy at Jun 25, 2008,
*Iamafunguy looks at freedoms stain and says "with all of the dirty 4chanians amongst us I don't think anybody would mind!"
*Sighs watching the raping of of TheHereAway of everybody he can get his dirty hands on.*
*A black man in a black suit and red tie, with an enormous afro enters the room. After taking a swift glance across the room he proclaims " POOLS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS!" and continues to do so while dnacing a particularly awkward and very white dance.*
*goes on killing spree, ending the lives of all those in the bar, including self*
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
*Iamafunguy gazes at everybody killing themselves and wonders if this tavern will ever achieve true peace.*
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
*Son.Of.TheViper walks in... proudly showing that he is not in fact a snake, proclaims "Well now I've seen EVERYTHING..."* *Walks out*

*The black man flashes Son.Of.TheViper a fiery glance and cries " HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MAN EAT HIS OWN HEAD?"*
*Puts on robe and wizard hat*
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
*Laughs at Iceman knowing that his wizard hat is much outdated and his robe is full of holes. He then spills his drink over the asshat.*
*walks in, stares at the bartender and grunts furiosly while twitching head.*
*metalmegaman walks in and trips and falls on his face breaking his neck*

game over.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by rizo299
*The black man flashes Son.Of.TheViper a fiery glance and cries " HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MAN EAT HIS OWN HEAD?"*

*Son.Of.TheViper was expecting this, and in preparation, watched Team America several thousand times before entering said tavern*
*wonders why hes not dead, stops fapping, team america music starts, blows up bar with rocket launcher*
Quote by MetalMegaMan
*metalmegaman walks in and trips and falls on his face breaking his neck*

game over.

“sweet, a dead body!”

*Drags Megaman into the bathroom, grunting furiously.*
* eggy bursts forth from the cubicle and surveys the scene around him*
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
*stops america theme music turns on cd player 'engeland (phoneticaly btw) **** yeah!' starts playing. mp5 protudes from crotch, kills S.O.TV, laughs*
*walks in with pants down, looks down at the ground, then at the wall, then the ground again, then the ceiling, then the ground, and with one monstrous roar he says "who wears short shorts!?!?"*
Quote by n47713
*stops america theme music turns on cd player 'engeland (phoneticaly btw) **** yeah!' starts playing. mp5 protudes from crotch, kills S.O.TV, laughs*

But I'm actually English....
Quote by n47713
*puts Vagabond21's poop smearing hand in mouth, looks sad*

*endearing facial expression, caresses face, then smacks it, then gives a dirty sanchez aka "hitler mustache*
-walks in wearing a catsuit with a whip-

Wait.. that's not what we're talking about, is it?
-leaves-
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Vagabond21
*smacks reva's butt*

¬___¬

*downs the bottle i'm holding and throws it at you, empty*

Quote by rizo299
was that with the poop smearing hand?

...should've smashed the bottle before I threw it, huh?

Quote by vintage x metal
-walks in wearing a catsuit with a whip-

Wait.. that's not what we're talking about, is it?
-leaves-

Come back purdy laydeh!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Page 1 of 3