Page 1 of 3
Hey, this is my playing, Ive learned this song recently and haven't had much time to pratice on it, ive been playing for a year...
is this an OK cover?
I can play it less sloppy but that version of it didn't upload on youtube it was too large so I uploaded this.
on a scale of 1-10
what is it?
I say a 6-7
Where is it?
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
...don't you have to be 13 to get an account here? i'm a' gonna sick the Pit on you.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
...don't you have to be 13 to get an account here? i'm a' gonna sick the Pit on you.

With your grammar I understand you're... 9?
Quote by deanexplosion99

says the June '08er...

I'm 17. nice try though. how is my grammar so bad, anyways?
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
That was awful, sorry man. You've been playing for a year? Me too (or maybe a year and a half...), and I promise you I can do alot better than that.

You don't use your pinky at all in your playing, what I can see, you should use that as much as your other fingers!

*edit: My brothers is about the same age as you, and he can really do alot better than that, hey, he's better than me!
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by deanexplosion99
Quote by P-Bass Pirate

What's wrong with that???
Gear
Guitars
PRS CE22
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
B.C.Rich Warlock Bronze series (raffle prize)
Pedals
Crybaby from Hell
Blackstar HT-Dual
Line 6 DL-4

Amp
Cornford Roadhouse 30
ur bad

u have bad amp

and a uber overpriced guitar
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
isnt this the guy who got the lefy guitar???
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by P-Bass Pirate
says the June '08er...

I'm 17. nice try though. how is my grammar so bad, anyways?

i'm a' gonna sick the Pit on you
that's how.
Quote by devit
isnt this the guy who got the lefy guitar???

Yes, it is. At least he said he did. I have no idea how he fixed that so quickly.

Quote by deanexplosion99
that's how.

Ima gonna sick the pit on you? That's not bad grammar, he's trying to say it in a certain style. A 9 year-old wouldn't get that.
Quote by deanexplosion99
that's how.

and what's wrong with that? I'm sorry if I'm not very good at typing with a redneck accent (which is what I was aiming for, sadly) but I was simply making the point that you're not supposed to be on here if you're 12. Usually, the Pit deals with underage UGers with, for example, Pedobear. Ask them about it.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by P-Bass Pirate at Jun 25, 2008,
Quote by devit
ur bad

u have bad amp

and a uber overpriced guitar

I am good.
I will post other video's
I know i played sloppy this time.
Don't judge my playing on 1 video, I'm bad at that specific solo but I'm working on it,
so wait til i post it again in like 2 weeks when I practice on it.
Quote by Daniel_Arcturus
A link to your cover would be nice.

See his second post.

Quote by deanexplosion99
I am good.
I will post other video's
I know i played sloppy this time.
Don't judge my playing on 1 video, I'm bad at that specific solo but I'm working on it,

Mannnnn, you JUST asked us to judge your playing on ONE video!

N
o
b
o
d
y

c
a
r
e
s
!
Quote by deanexplosion99
wait til i post it again in like 2 weeks when I practice on it.

please don't. You'll just get brutally attacked by !THE PIT! again
Gear
Guitars
PRS CE22
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
B.C.Rich Warlock Bronze series (raffle prize)
Pedals
Crybaby from Hell
Blackstar HT-Dual
Line 6 DL-4

Amp
Cornford Roadhouse 30
Quote by HomerSGR
That was awful, sorry man. You've been playing for a year? Me too (or maybe a year and a half...), and I promise you I can do alot better than that.

You don't use your pinky at all in your playing, what I can see, you should use that as much as your other fingers!

*edit: My brothers is about the same age as you, and he can really do alot better than that, hey, he's better than me!

Btw i used my pinky in that song alot..
only when needed
and everyone learns in his pace.
Quote by deanexplosion99
that's how.

That's not bad grammar, it's written language used to create a dialect-like effect when read
They teach it in year 8 at school
ohai little sig.
Quote by deanexplosion99
Bad grammar*
Capitals come first.

You see, that CAPS LOCK was to create the imagery of shouting.
Quote by deanexplosion99
what;s the pit?

this
Quote by deanexplosion99
Bad grammar*
Capitals come first.

dude, just give up. you don't understand forum grammar, do you?
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Last edited by P-Bass Pirate at Jun 25, 2008,
Quote by professorlamp
I gotta say for a year at ur age its good but u dont deserve that guitar sorry kiddo

Don't be an ass.

And I'm sorry guys but the guy has bad grammar; he's missing capitalization on all his sentences, has commas in the wrong place and stilted, short sentence structure. Admittedly that last point isn't really "grammar", more writing style but still; it's not good.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by HomerSGR

Hey, don't be such a dick. Give the guy a break. There's no need to be arrogant at all.

Anyway, you're doing well mate. Just keep playing and practicing and im sure you will be a pretty good guitarist.
Quote by Rum Monkey
Hey, don't be such a dick. Give the guy a break. There's no need to be arrogant at all.

Anyway, you're doing well mate. Just keep playing and practicing and im sure you will be a pretty good guitarist.

I believe the "being a dick" trend in this thread is brought about because the TS has annoyed people in other threads.
You have THREE guitars, played for one year and yet you can suck so hard?

Sorry but you fail.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
A few points:

1) Improve your grammar.
2) Post a video after you can play it to your own satisfaction; don't post and say you haven't perfected it yet.
3) Don't contradict yourself within one topic. If you're going to do that, at least be like that "I"M GONNA BE THA NEXT JIMI HENRIZZ!!1!!!!!!11" guy who actually had 2 topics to contradict himself. In this point, I refer to:

You asked us to judge you on one video, so we did.
4) Improve your grammar.
Dude you suck, your 12 and have a £600 guitar which means your a spoilt brat and you think you're funny when you're just not.
Your an underage spammer

*reported*
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
The rudeness and general asshattery is completely unwarranted. The guy uploads a video of his playing to see how he's doing, its not a useless thread, its fine. Way better than the idiots who say "I can play this and this and this, am I good?".

I don't know how many times I've said this, but guitar playing isn't about getting good fast, its about the journey, not the destination. And if people consider themselves accomplished players, you should know this, and not hound on guys for not playing up to your standards.

To Deanexplosion - You're getting there, keep playing.
Quote by HomerSGR

LOL

Guys like this crack me up.

Anyways, youngin' you need some a'practice ya hear?

Nice guitar. Don't let the jealous people bring you down. You started off better than everyone else did. For a year and your age, you did a good job at GNR. Keep playing.

Edit:
How can you douches be so uptight about grammar? You understood what the kid meant, obviously.

You guys are so cool.
Last edited by IWank7Sevens at Jun 25, 2008,
PRACTICE
thats all the advice you need
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by deanexplosion99
Hey, this is my playing, Ive learned this song recently and haven't had much time to pratice on it, ive been playing for a year...
is this an OK cover?
I can play it less sloppy but that version of it didn't upload on youtube it was too large so I uploaded this.
on a scale of 1-10
what is it?
I say a 6-7

Needs a bit of work dude...but heck, you're what...12?
You've got plenty of time to practice it yet. Just keep at it, have fun, stay humble & keep the attitude in check and don't let others get to you. Play because you love to play, not for the approval or opinions of others.

BTW, for everyone bashing him...the dude is trying & he's actually putting himself out there. Ease off the bashing a bit....what's the point of it really. Ripping on a 12yr old makes you better or something?
Page 1 of 3