Which 1 of these 3 would be the BEST for thrash metal? (Also, these are the only 3 in the store I can afford the rest are too expensive)

B.C Rich Virgo Guitar

B.C Rich Virgin Guitar

B.C Rich Normal Kerry King Warlock

Thanks
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Unless you can afford a nice USA BC Rich, stay away from the entire brand
Jackson ftw
ohai little sig.
Get an Ibanez dude...BC Rich is not worth the cash.
Ibanez gits have the wizard necks which are perfect for thrash
Rocking the free world one step at a time!
Look, ive heard alot of bad stuff but I don't need a GREAT guitar. From the looks of them they are put together fine and I respect and take care of my instruments so as a 14 year old they should do me fine. I don't need a 1000 dollar guitar and cant choose other ones anyway because its those or a starter set. I would just like some votes on which ones best for thrash, I know their not the greatest but ones probably superior to the 3.
Quote by String-Dancer
Look, ive heard alot of bad stuff but I don't need a GREAT guitar. From the looks of them they are put together fine and I respect and take care of my instruments so as a 14 year old they should do me fine. I don't need a 1000 dollar guitar and cant choose other ones anyway because its those or a starter set. I would just like some votes on which ones best for thrash, I know their not the greatest but ones probably superior to the 3.

Calm down man
Don't judge things by looks and take some advice from people with actual physical experience with these guitars
You're asking for people's opinions here and that's what we're providing
ohai little sig.
I can personally say that Jacksons are really good, even the cheaper ones. I own Jackson JS20 Dinky, it's a guitar for circa 250 bucks, and it's really good! I used to play stuff like Metallica & Slayer and I must say that they are good for the price. Maybe swapping the pickups could help, but the stock ones should serve you well.

Jackson JS20-30 > cheap B.C. Rich
Quote by String-Dancer

Listen dude, I'm not trying to steer you wrong....you can get a good Ibanez for Damn cheap.
BC Rich are for pure looks....and if that's what you want then fine...not gonna help you with your guitar playing.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RG321-Electric-Guitar?sku=512492

the RG series never lets down in the thrash category.

but if I had to choose out of the three BC Rich you bring up....the Kerry King Model

If you want to spend a bit more check out this
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-V200-Electric-Guitar?sku=512894
Rocking the free world one step at a time!
Quote by String-Dancer

If you're so set on getting a BC Rich, why do you need our opinions? Clearly, if you've "heard a lot of bad stuff" but STILL want to buy one, you haven't done any guitar shopping before.

And, just for the record, since they're all BC Rich, all in the same price range, they're all the exact same thing.
I learned on a $150 Ibanez and I know it's better than all the BC Riches you mentioned...cheap BC Riches just suck, and most of the expensive ones don't really shine, either. If you really want a guitar for cheap, look at Ibanez, their cheaper stuff is surprisingly good for the money and they all handle metal or thrash or whatever you want to play better than any BC Rich under $500.

For some reason, Ibanez guitars are designed for metal, great neck, action, and decent sound. BC Riches, on the other hand, only "look" metal.
Quote by mrvile
I learned on a $150 Ibanez and I know it's better than all the BC Riches you mentioned...cheap BC Riches just suck, and most of the expensive ones don't really shine, either.

My old Warlock bass fell apart faster than any other guitar I've owned, and that was the only one I didn't buy used. The only way to go with BC Rich is American and handmade. Therefore, they cost out the wazoo. They cost so much, in fact, that it causes you to say "out the wazoo."