I recently posted a thread in the metal section of bands and artists called "Favorite Metal Riff?" and i just wanted to know how to repost it so it go's back on the first page. Its had over 1,000 views so i figured why not bring it back and see what happens. Any help?
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
well that only happens when a threads first made, if you deleted it and remade it that could work, but people might get pissy because its already been made and had loads of veiws, anyway what would the point be?
Quote by rancidryan
well that only happens when a threads first made, if you deleted it and remade it that could work, but people might get pissy because its already been made and had loads of veiws, anyway what would the point be?

im just sayin because then i go to any forums usually i see threads with like 1000 or more views as the first things that come up, and theres no way they get that many views within the minute
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
isnt it the wrong forum anyway?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
If you have something to contribute to the thread then you could bump it back up, but if the thread died then you shouldn't repost it.
Quote by hippiebass
If you have something to contribute to the thread then you could bump it back up, but if the thread died then you shouldn't repost it.

this ^
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
if the thread has been closed, don't repost it.

if it's just slipped off the front page then posting in it will bring it back to the top, but you must be posting for a reason, to add something to the thread not just to bump it.
from daylight...
...into darkness