I named my No. 1 'cause it's my first guitar, maybe I'll name my next guitar with a more creative name.

What about you? Do you name your guitars?
I name em.

My SG is named Persephone, my Strat XII is named Nanaki, and I haven't come up with an appropiate name for my acoustic yet.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
My fender strat is Joanie, my telecaster style that i built myself is Lou, and my acoustic is Floyd.

No, i dont name the normally, then the name wont get old and boring.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by Dr. Clock
Acoustic names are difficult.
I don't have any idea for naming an acoustic.

name it woody
Never really thought about naming my guitars and I don't think I'd name them until they're customized somehow... it's pretty weird naming a factory-made guitar when there are thousands of guitars out there just like it.

Although my Les Paul shall now be called Florence.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I named my 7 string searchbar
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
I had a green see-thru guitar so I named it Kryptonite. Even had a custom truss rod cover for it.
Quote by Lefty7Stringer
I named my 7 string searchbar

Fail
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Quote by DinkyDude
Fail

Oh the banterings of the phaillen.
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
i named my epi sg tommy,cus a kid at my school was named tommy and he told me to,and i coodnt see why not.Also it reminds me of Pete Townshead.My acoustic is named Shanequa cus shes big,black,and plays them delta blues better than any other.
meh
My Floyd Rose Strat is named Rose, my les paul is named Charlie, and my EVH guitar is named Eddie.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Nah I was never into naming guitars.

One is called "Grizzly" though.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
I don't try to name them but if one sticks out in my mind then I don't try and avoid. I never actually refer to the guitars by the names, I just use them for situations like this to make conversation so....

Epiphone special = Gibiphone (because of the truss rod cover)
Ibanez AS103BM = The Queen (not going to explain)
Bluesmaster IV = Lester (look at the pics, it should be obvious)
Kramer Pacer = ??? (Haven't found a fitting name yet)
When i pick up my acoustic, i say "come to momma, my beautiful..!"

When i pick up my Electric, i say "come to momma, my baby..!"

Sad...? Who cares..!
My guitar's First Name is Gibson. Middle Name is Les. And Last name is Paul.
Quote by Underjoggle
My guitar is made from the wood of Christ's cross. With strings made of his beard hair.
I call my f*cking Ibanez RG231Z8236612455G6223SA3462352 Duuuuuuhhh because that's all I could f*cking say after screaming out every goddamn f*cking letter in the f*cking name.

Don't be the f*cking Lexus of guitars, f*cking Ibanez, give us f*cking names we can at f*cking least half f*cking remember.
Quote by stonykid
I call my f*cking Ibanez RG231Z8236612455G6223SA3462352 Duuuuuuhhh because that's all I could f*cking say after screaming out every goddamn f*cking letter in the f*cking name.

Don't be the f*cking Lexus of guitars, f*cking Ibanez, give us f*cking names we can at f*cking least half f*cking remember.

How do you really feel?
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
freddy, carmen, ebineezer, and I need a name for my new Yamaha acoustic, any thoughts?
Fan of the Ottawa Senators

Quote by apak
My G string keeps slipping when i bend it.
Any suggestions?