we should get rid of teh metal forums Beetween teh buried in me
i have nothing against BTBAM but i really dont think they belong in teh metal forums

I really don't get why UG is allowing two BTBAM threads (one in the Hardcore forum and one in the metal forum)
BTBAM are Mathcore and have been up until the new album which
if we lett them in we might as well let in Lamb of god teh dillinger escape plan genghis tron and half a dozen other bands
Guitars
Gretsch corvette
Epiphone SG special

Effects
RP350
big muff pi
crybaby wah
RC-2 loop station

Amps
Spider II 15W
Bugera 333XL 212
Quote by outlaw metaler

BTBAM are Mathcore

...lol?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by outlaw metaler
Beetween teh buried in me

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
You have the misfits in your playlist, and yet you go and cry about a much better band?

cough*jerkoff*cough
Quote by maroon5mustdie

I, myself, choose not to have sex. My parents probably did, so therefore it is uncool. Maybe next you can start wearing sweater-vests. Fag.
Whats "teh" metal? like threadstarter enervates homos?

seriously stfu
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Quote by dawson_monkey
You have the misfits in your playlist, and yet you go and cry about a much better band?

cough*jerkoff*cough

I do detect some fail here, but I won't point it out.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by outlaw metaler
3. if we lett them in we might as well let in Lamb of god teh dillinger escape plan genghis tron and half a dozen other bands

why exactly would that be the case? BTBAM = prog metal

them being allowed into the metal forum doesnt immediately mean core bands automatically fit in the metal forum

plus btbam arent mathcore, they have very few mathcore elements

Edit: Beetween? teh? in me?
No one is hating BTBAM, some idiot just got kinda confused.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Honestly, I have no idea why Bo and Greety decided to move them here, but I don't mind and TS is being a little whiny bitch.

So TS, stop being a little whiny bitch, and go do something about the terrible lack of salt in your life.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by dead-fish
So TS, stop being a little whiny bitch, and go do something about the terrible lack of salt in your life.

exactly its one thread its not like its bringing the downfall of the metal forum just ignore it you tool.
Yeah, really good time to mention it now that the thread has nearly a thousand replies.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Laeth MacLaurie
Because, as we know, numbers under 800 are in the 'thousands'...

Yeah, dude.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
Unfortunately for him, I edited quickly enough so that my information was a bit more accurate. Needless to say, my point still stands in that +750 replies is a pretty goddamn big thread.

Quote by Laeth MacLaurie
In a week, that might even be true.

=/
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
As long as theirs no LOG ,BFMV, or Trivium in hear I'll survive. I don't think BTBAM are metal or even good, but at least theirs an only thread so the forum doesn't get cluttered with it.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Riffmast
As long as theirs no LOG ,BFMV, or Trivium in hear I'll survive. I don't think BTBAM are metal or even good, but at least theirs an only thread so the forum doesn't get cluttered with it.

"Cluttered with it"? What does that even mean? If there wasn't an only thread, then people would go in every thread and post "BtbAm r00lzz"?

Anyway, this is a stupid thread. BTBAM are metal and are allowed in the forum. Get over it.

I'll have a bourbon.
Quote by Dust_and_Guilt
Mathcore? You're a ****ing idiot.

+1, What a dumbass. BTBAM is not Mathcore.
Quote by mexicanmidget88
metalcore is metal, just with more brutality

Quote by Guns 'N' Maiden

Brandon Small Is An Amazing Guitarist and Glen Benton Is One Of The Best Drummers I've Ever Seen

R.I.P. George Carlin

May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008
Quote by Mr. Twelve
"Cluttered with it"? What does that even mean? If there wasn't an only thread, then people would go in every thread and post "BtbAm r00lzz"?

Anyway, this is a stupid thread. BTBAM are metal and are allowed in the forum. Get over it.

No but this makes it so their is only one btbam thread keeping it so all talk of them is in one nice little spot for a very long time. By the rules of this forum they are metal,by my standard they are not. Prog Rock + metalcore does not equal metal in my eyes. But i am fine with them being here if thats what the mods have decided as it is their call.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Blah Blah Blah, life's unfair. Get over it.

You could be getting horse penis shoved in your ass, and a cow squirting her magical juices, A.K.A. milk, for fake cumshots.
I agree with 'teh' threadstarter.

The BTBAM thread is ruining my life. It's twisting and corrupting my mind everytime I lay eyes on it.

It shall be disposed of, that vile monstrosity.

/caring
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
I agree with 'teh' threadstarter.

The BTBAM thread is ruining my life. It's twisting and corrupting my mind everytime I lay eyes on it.

It shall be disposed of, that vile monstrosity.

/caring

You really agree?
Quote by severed-metal
You really agree?

you really didnt get it?
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
Quote by severed-metal
You really agree?

Your sarcasm detector is broken I see.
I've found Jesus
Quote by severed-metal
Ah...haha...

...I too...was only kidding...

>.>

<.<

oh...

Anyways, now that I have a chance to say it with people free to interpret whether I'm sarcastic or not:

BTBAM blow.
I've found Jesus