Page 1 of 2
That's older than the corn in my crap.

But yes, I agree with the puke thing.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^+1

yeah that is pretty nasty. for that much, i'de spend a little extra on a les paul standard.
Quote by Underjoggle
My guitar is made from the wood of Christ's cross. With strings made of his beard hair.
SEARCH BAR...this has already been discovered
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
So much for that snack I was fixing...
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
nearly a left handed explorer amirite
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by stephen_rettie
man why do they hate their own guitars? first the reverse V now this?? god leave the classics alone!

The reverse V was worse than this on many levels IMO

its better than the reverse V

but still.....
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
this is a experiment gibson is conducting. they wanna see how far people would go to buy their guitar because is a gibson even though it looks like total ****
only redeaming thing is picgaurd. Goodish idea wrong colour headstock shape etc
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

That's just wrong.

EDIT: Only the headstock. The Body is actually way sexier then a normal Explorer.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Last edited by Wigert at Jun 25, 2008,
i see this building up to a reverse les paul...kill them...kill them all...
...Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a lefty's dream? swap the strings round and you get an explorer without paying the extra price for it being left handed?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
...Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a lefty's dream? swap the strings round and you get an explorer without paying the extra price for it being left handed?
yes ....with a pug-ugly headstock for 3 grand..not exactly cheaper than your standard lefty
If the fecking headstock was shaped normally, I'd really like this. It's like the guitar is point at me. Probably to tell everyone how great I am (not).
This space foreclosed, due to the ailing economy.
Pretty cool. I don't care what you guys think, I think it looks good, but way not worth it for the price.
Ahhh, more abominations from Gibson dressed up as 'innovation', when will their bullshit end?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Besides the headstock, I actually think its pretty cool looking
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by Just2340
Oh My Gawd

For 3 G's, I rather buy
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Zakk-Wylde-Les-Paul-Custom-Electric-Guitar-Bulls-Eye-101892289-i1150007.gc

and a really nice amp then still have $2000 to spare

Its just ugly, it looks like Gibson took a piece of bark, whittled it and super glued it together.

I played one of those at GC through a line 6 spider. The sustain was like NEVER ENDING!!!!!!!

On topic, how much did it run you?
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by Just2340
Oh My Gawd

For 3 G's, I rather buy
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Zakk-Wylde-Les-Paul-Custom-Electric-Guitar-Bulls-Eye-101892289-i1150007.gc

and a really nice amp then still have $2000 to spare

Its just ugly, it looks like Gibson took a piece of bark, whittled it and super glued it together.

eugh why??? jesus Hz's are aweful! and its just another Zakk endorsement, get yourself a real LP! Japanese copies FTW!
Quote by KOL40
I played one of those at GC through a line 6 spider. The sustain was like NEVER ENDING!!!!!!!

On topic, how much did it run you?

worst. review. ever.
Quote by Yngwi3

your aware how much this costs right?
Reverse Explores...I don't know where Gibson gets off thinking this is innovative, "Hey not only do we have **** quality control but we also have **** looking guitars now!"
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Quote by stephen_rettie
your aware how much this costs right?
Yes, but a supposed left handed one would be loads more right?

...right???

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I'm seriously dreading a reverse les paul.

but boy oh boy, they'll go through just about every model they have before they sink that low.
Change the color, put a regular Gibson headstock on it and i'd like it........I wouldn't pay 3 grand for it though.
Page 1 of 2