My friend likes to buy behringer. He would like to know can behringer lx112 v-ampire (old version 2x50w with jensen speaker) go over drummer ? Can practise with a bend ?
they try to get u to buy their stuff with the new upgraded jensen speakers. i have the full behringer half stack with the upgraded jensen speakers in the cab. i have the volume up at six or seven to get above the drummer. dont get it.
I think you can practice bends on any amp.

Eh... it wouldn't sound good to get over a band. You probably would have to turn it up a bit, but you should be able to.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
It won't go over the drums in a practice situation. Trust me, I owned one (but also have a particularly loud drummer...). It's not bad as a practice amp in your bedroom, but you're not gonna get any decent kind of tone out of it really.
yeah its according your drummer. I've had kids in here argue with me and tell me their 10 watt solid state amp will go over any drummer. And if i had a 10 watt solid state amp you wouldn't be able to hear jack. My 120 watt tube head i have to turn up pretty loud.
A 50 watt ss or digital amp is equivilent to 16 watts tube. So no, for ss amps you need a minimum of 90 watts to be heard over a drummer for hard rock/metal jams.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
i've never tried this but u could always hook up a cab that u have to the back of that amp if u want. the behringer amp is pretty much the same as the ghx1200h with two speakers in it. it has the same output plugs in the back as the head.
so what nshs? What makes you think by hooking up a cab with more speakers that makes it louder? It doesnt. Its still the same amount of watts. lol
Quote by solidsnake15
so what nshs? What makes you think by hooking up a cab with more speakers that makes it louder? It doesnt. Its still the same amount of watts. lol

its all about area. i can have my half stack loud as anything and stand in a certain part of the room and hear it less.

its called sound reinforcement.