Hey ive traded my guitar with floyd rose with a hardtail guitar because you cant change the tuning to c standart for example with a floyd rose guitar that easily it takes an hour they say... so i have a hard tail guitar a ibanez rg321ex but this guitar's like going out of tune everynight and i'll have to retune. Isnt there a way to have both easy tuning change ability and the ability to say in tune in a guitar bridge? what should i do in future i would like to be able to change tunings if there is a simple way to do it with floyd rose i will buy my next guitar with a floyd rose but if the only way is to have hardtail then i will have to go with hard tail please help me im going crazy...
Please help really im gonna cry I want my guitar to stay in tune very well i dont want to adjust it everyday but i also want to change tunings easily when i want what should i do?? Should the hard tail stay in tune better is there a problem with my guitar??
stretch the strings so they wont untune easily. and the tuners might be a bit loose. tighten the screws at the tuners. that should make it better. if not, go buy locking tuners.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
there are screws at the tuning keys. look at it.
LOL. it's common sense to hold the tuner so that it wont move when you adjust the screw.