I know there are threads about this already, but i have a specific question.

If it's in hardtail mode, will i be able to change tunings from E to D standard, or to drop C and things like that?

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
I don't know, how many of my dicks do you want your guitar to suck?
Yes of course you can.
Quote by stonykid
I don't know, how many of my dicks do you want your guitar to suck?
Yes of course you can.

.... i dont even get the first part.

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
Quote by MakeItWitChu
I know there are threads about this already, but i have a specific question.

If it's in hardtail mode, will i be able to change tunings from E to D standard, or to drop C and things like that?

Yeah, thats what its made for

They are awesome.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by MakeItWitChu
.... i dont even get the first part.
Just a joke. To lighten up the mood. Now were we? Ah, yes you can do that.
yeah, you can, but be aware that big changes aren't ideal from a string tension point of view (i.e. you're gonna have to compromise, one tuning may feel like elastic bands, etc. etc.)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, you can, but be aware that big changes aren't ideal from a string tension point of view (i.e. you're gonna have to compromise, one tuning may feel like elastic bands, etc. etc.)

Yeah i know about the string tension issue.

^
He's laughing at YOU.

Ibanez RG370DX
just making sure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?