its an boss me-50 and i think if you play live you cant like stomp on anything to go from one preset to another, is there anyway i could get the sounds with the unit and save it to like a 5 footswitcher so when i play live i could just stop on the footswitch that has the sound i want? I think i didnt explain it right but for those who know what im talking about, please help?
i know what you're talking about.. i doubt you can tho..

the thing that i realized about multieffects pedals were that they are good to introduce you to many effects, and then once you know what your fundamental effects are, sell the multieffect pedal and buy stomp boxes... for me i found out i only needed distortion, overdrive, and wah, out of my 40 effect multieffect pedal... also, stomp boxes have a much higher quality effect than a multi
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
i know what you're talking about.. i doubt you can tho..

the thing that i realized about multieffects pedals were that they are good to introduce you to many effects, and then once you know what your fundamental effects are, sell the multieffect pedal and buy stomp boxes... for me i found out i only needed distortion, overdrive, and wah, out of my 40 effect multieffect pedal... also, stomp boxes have a much higher quality effect than a multi

k so i guess thats a no on stomping on something and changing it from 1 setting to another. or if u can buy something to do that
There is a memory mode were you can save three patchs per bank and there are 10 banks. But i would say buy an external footswitch so go through bank as the change bank buttons on the ME-50 are very small.

Hope that helped????
Quote by partsimpson
There is a memory mode were you can save three patchs per bank and there are 10 banks. But i would say buy an external footswitch so go through bank as the change bank buttons on the ME-50 are very small.

Hope that helped????

yeah. so bassicaly i COULD just use the boss me-50 when i play live and change from bank to bank, but its harder. were as if if i had a footswitch i could just step on it.. right?
Boss ME-50? I don't think those even have a Midi Controller port, so no, you could not use an external controller. The point of those though is not to switch memory banks mid songs. It's like having several effects with dedicated On/Offs welded together, so you should not need something like that anyway.
Quote by CJRocker
Boss ME-50? I don't think those even have a Midi Controller port, so no, you could not use an external controller. The point of those though is not to switch memory banks mid songs. It's like having several effects with dedicated On/Offs welded together, so you should not need something like that anyway.

but cann you switch mid songs?
Yes you can switch mid song. But you can only have 3 tones per 1 song, 1 for each pedal.

You go into memory mode and the tones are saved onto pedal 1,2, and 3 and you just hit the pedal for a new one. You could maybe use another bankl if u had to if u can stop and bend over and press a button mid song :P
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
i dont use the memory mode. i just use manual. it works good enough for me. i have an overdrive set up, a chorus set up, and a delay set up. then i have any of those whenever i want. i can also have wah whenever.

edit: and it has 3 switches, not 1. you have 3 presets in every bank. if you need more than 3 sounds for a song, then wow...
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
i know this isn't going to help you now jdog, but the Digitech RP250 for example would probably do what you want. Up to 60 presets is overkill but you could certainly tweak the 4 or 5 you use most for example and with one stomp move up and down with the two footswitches.