can anybody take this image and make it so when you paste it onto another image, you only get the letters, not a white square around it?

ive tried many different things and cant get it....

id very much appreciate it if someone could do this for me,
and if your not up to it, at least tell me how.
so heres the image, iand make it fit into the corner of the other picture, kinda like the Metallica: Black album, just not tilted.

thank you, and that is my band name, and album cover, so whatever copyright things i need.....

here it is.

and heres the image im trying to put it onto..
Last edited by dr.rock666 at Jun 25, 2008,
I'm on it

Basically you either delete the white or just move the letters over.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
I dunno "how" you do it, but you need to cut the letters out in photoshop and put them on a clear background.
renegade, scratch that, you dont need to resize the letters, but thank you very much
I'm pretty sure you can't copyright something that doesn't exist...
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Take your text, put it into Paint on a white background, and use the second option of the cut tool to outline it. If the background colour of your palate and background colour of your canvas are the same, you'll get a transparent cut. Then paste. I would do it for you, but I have to dry my hair.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
use the magic wand tool and click the white part. you then right click and select "inverse" this will make it so it selects all the letters, right click again and select "copy" or "cut" then drag it over to the other picture. done and done.

p.s. when you're right clicking it has to be on the part that is selected.
Quote by merfsullivan
I'm pretty sure you can't copyright something that doesn't exist...

i just dont want anyone to copy it man....just in case
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by Wesseem
use the magic wand tool and click the white part. you then right click and select "inverse" this will make it so it selects all the letters, right click again and select "copy" or "cut" then drag it over to the other picture. done and done.

p.s. when you're right clicking it has to be on the part that is selected.

magic wand..where?
ill give you the gift of SHREDDINGG if you do it for me:]
thanks a lot renegade, ive spent 6 hours trying to do that and u did it in 5 minutes....makes me kind of mad haha. thanks a lot though
Quote by dr.rock666
thanks a lot renegade, ive spent 6 hours trying to do that and u did it in 5 minutes....makes me kind of mad haha. thanks a lot though

No problem, its all about the know-how
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje