So guys as some of you know, Steve Holt, Guitarist for 36 Crazyfists, uses a certain effect in the song "The Great Descent" and also in "Only a year or so..." from their new album.

Now this effect sounds kind of 'liquid'. It's a very melancholic sound and I enjoy it very much. Now i'd like to ask if the effect has a certain name, or is it a combination of several other effects?

And if you know how to emulate it, are you able to give extra information so that I could reproduce it on a Zoom G2.1u.

Thanks in advance,

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Sounds like a very wet tremolo effect.
This space foreclosed, due to the ailing economy.