Hey all, here is a 2008 Schecter Hellraiser i acquired about a month ago. the guitar is less than 3 months old. Guitar is mint, dont really like the EMG's or the neck. Asking 600 for it. includes gig bag and strap.

Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
^I wanna say EMG 81/85 set....I'm not positive though...

That looks beautiful, Austin. It's part of my GAS right now......sadly, I don't have the cash. But here's a free bump anyway.

Good luck, I hope you sell it. Anyone who's thinking about buying it, it's a great guitar.
Ben
NO. Hellraisers have an EMG 89 on the neck and EMG 81-TW on the bridge. both are coil splittable via the two volume knobs.
Join the Palomino Players Guild!
Guitars:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR (18v mod; Big Block, D-Tuna)
1975 Les Paul Custom replica

Amps:
Orange Dual Terror Head
B-52 AT 212 - might sell this
Palomino V16...dead
So this has coil taps? Also, what does GAS stand for? I mean i understand it means ''lusting'' but what does it stand for?
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by XibanezedgeX
wheres the edit button?!

GAS- Gear Aquring Syndrome, sadly there is no cure and many a fine guitarist has had no choice but to claim bankruptcy after a year or so of this horrible disease.

Lol I'm glad I was not the only one going through this... Welp... I didn't really buy many guitars though. Just had the urge to :P
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Quote by XibanezedgeX
wheres the edit button?!

GAS- Gear Aquring Syndrome, sadly there is no cure and many a fine guitarist has had no choice but to claim bankruptcy after a year or so of this horrible disease.

Awwwwww MAN!!!!! My local music shop is having a quitting the business sale and i am SERIOUSLY thinking of going to my credit union and takeing out a lone to buy a new amp and a couple new guitars. Even though i am SERIOUSLY unemployed ATM. I mean, i can get a 550 dollar schecter blackjack for like 200. How can i pass that oppourtunity up?
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
yea, edit button is gone, i wanted to add something, but no edit button.

i wanted to add 600 +shipping.

but i point out that is an 08 model because of the pups, they're EMG Active 81TW/89. bot are tapped.

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by JessMess
would you be interested in trading??

no thank you. but thanks for the offer

Quote by steven seagull
Quote by kasso
NO. Hellraisers have an EMG 89 on the neck and EMG 81-TW on the bridge. both are coil splittable via the two volume knobs.

Gah dammit I was close
Ben
no 2008 Hellraisers have the 89 and the 81TW

from 2007 and earlier they have the 85/81
and mines for sale also
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
bump, still up for grabs, if you think 600 is too much, make an offer!

Quote by steven seagull
If you like the Hellraiser, but want one with passive check out my Custom XXX
^ *reported* for being an inconsiderate fool and advertising in someone else's thread.

Good luck with the sale Austin.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
i am interested in buying the hellraiser
you said make an offer so...

how about $600 shipped & insured?

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
^where in Georgia?

Quote by steven seagull
Quote by tubadude
^where in Georgia?

morrow: zip is 30260

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Quote by Davers440
It was a trade offer.
Be my guest to report me.

D'oh, I wasn't with it the other night, sorry
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by jcp42877
morrow: zip is 30260

PM sent. . .

Quote by steven seagull
i didnt get the PM sadly

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
^in your profile. . .

ill send it the other PM system.

Quote by steven seagull
Quote by jcp42877
i am interested in buying the hellraiser
you said make an offer so...

how about $600 shipped & insured?

so no deal? never got a response on the PM's. . .

Quote by steven seagull
*bump*

still up for sale everyone!

Quote by steven seagull
*bumpsorz!!!*

still here, willing to sell it shipped in the continental US for 600.

Quote by steven seagull
That's a good looking guitar. To bad I can't afford/dont need it!
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
^well, start saving for this. . .
sell mroe squiers. . .

and *bump*

Quote by steven seagull
i cannot believe this hasn't sold yet
id buy it but i have the FR 07 model
comon guys this is a steal!
Yet another American selling one of these guitars. In two weeks, I could easily afford that. It's the guitar of my dreams. I love mahogany bodys and necks and I am very fond of rosewood fretboards. It also has active EMGs and a FR tremolo.

WHY ARE YOU ALL OVER THE POND!?
is it just me or do i see a schecter hellraiser posted on here at least once a week? ive never played one, but they sure do look good on paper. well and they also literally look good by themselves, but the point was that i dont know about their playability.

anywho, have a bump.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
^they're good guitars, but ive never been a fan of their neck (amongst other things)

but still up for grabs!

Quote by steven seagull