Are you currently doing something you want, instead of doing something you need to?

Like me. I am now sitting on the internet, instead of writing my manuscript for my guiding at a museum. My first guide is saturday, and tomorrow I really should start getting to know it, because I start working again friday.

I really don't have alot of time to do this, and it's all my fault.

How about you?
Time to gloat for me

I've finished school and exams and EVERYTHING so now I have 10 weeks of nothing.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by renegade2031
Time to gloat for me

I've finished school and exams and EVERYTHING so now I have 10 weeks of nothing.

same it's soo good
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Just browsing UG. I should probably be sleeping or something else productive.

EDIT: Damn you, boreamor, damn you to hell!
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Im sorting out my mums order of service for her funeral, tbh i would rather be doing anything else apart from this but no one else can do it so im the only one left to do it
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Uhmmmmm... I want to do nothing, and I need to do nothing, and I am doing nothing but loaf around and go to all kinds of final exam parties and getting drunk.

So I guess, as answer to the question, no. (or yes I'm not sure here)
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Im on the interwebz when i should be working out or studying for drivers permit.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Perpetually.
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum
I always do what I want to. There's nothing I can't live without doing that I don't enjoy doing.
Im listening to radiohead songs i listened to last night, ...and they have gone from being songs i never took notice of to being amazing songs.

especially "all i need" song title is kinda related to the thread .
Quote by MightyAl
I could do with going to sleep. But screw it.

I agree completely (+1 but someone had a strop at that earlier )
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
im supposed to be at the gym right now. but instead im sitting on the comp telling myself i can start going next week. hmm..... i dont wanna go but i am starting to get a little flabby..... ahhh i hate internal conflicts!
I should be looking for a job, so I can pay my 4X4 off!!! & Buy more guitars cause mine are cheap pieces of ****!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
On UG when I should be sleeping. Ooops.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
i've finished with college for ever now so i can kinda do what i want although my dad's getting on my back to sort out a full-time job which is a bit crappy. i'll leave it till i've got weed to start looking.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
yes. i am currently on UG, when i should be doing my english homework.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I'm up at 1.52 watching the Shield, but i have nothing i need to be doing so im all good.
Quote by ctb
i should go and sleep sometime. >_>

i was thinking that.

but my body sleeps when its tired and wakes up when its had enough sleep.

But my mind works differently, i worry about being late for a nazi style regime of working and earning money.
Nope. I have absolutely nothing to do.
Which sounds fun at first, but 3 months of nothing starts to get old fast. =\
I'm on the cpu, i don't want to be im bored. I don't "need'' to practice, but i should be...
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
I'm trolling when I really need to take a ****. Its almost that time of the week fellows
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!