What should I upgrade first, and what should I upgrade TO? I'm starting to learn guitar so my sense of sound is a lot better... So now the Line6 sounds like crap... Is that the guitar pick-ups or the amp?
What's your budget for upgrades and what music do you play?

In theory you should upgrade your amp first; that makes 90% of your tone.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Get a nice tube amp
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?
Oh sorry, forgot to mention that. I've got a job this summer so I'm thinking... 300-400? And I'm into Iron Maiden, Judas Preist, Black Sabbath, the metal-ly stuff without TOO MUCH metal.
US Dollars? Pounds? Yen? Rubels? Euros?

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I think a Peavey Valveking will hit those styles you play much better than the Spider, and it's the best cheap amp you will find without going used
ohai little sig.
Vox AD30VT and an Epiphone Les Paul Standard/Custom are decent options.
Canadian dollars... But I guess US dollars as well since they're only 5 cents variation now...
Quote by Demonikk
I think a Peavey Valveking will hit those styles you play much better than the Spider, and it's the best cheap amp you will find without going used

This, the Valve King 112 combo would suit you fine as long as you can find it for about the same price in Canada as America.

Edit: or that too

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
This, the Valve King 112 combo would suit you fine as long as you can find it for about the same price in Canada as America.

Edit: or that too
Which one's better?
Quote by stonykid
Which one's better?

well if your going to do alot of gigging i would get the 50 watt one .. if your just gunno play by your self i would get the 8 watt one
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by Felgate
can anyone tell me how i get a tone similar to what avril lavigne uses in skater boy please?
The amp the amp the amp.

Definitely upgrade your amp. Your guitar will suffice, for sure. It's not going to beat worlds down, but your amp needs an upgrade first. Then you can figure out if you need an upgrade to the guitar.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣