This is an Ibanez but i dont know any more because i got it from a friend. Does any one know the model name of this guitar?

Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Last edited by Guitarfanatic93 at Jun 25, 2008,
Give us the serial number. Looks like an RG1570 or 570, can't tell what the trem is. But it was modded, the pickups look like EMGs and the knobs are definitely non-standard.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by jmag
Give us the serial number. Looks like an RG1570 or 570, can't tell what the trem is. But it was modded, the pickups look like EMGs and the knobs are definitely non-standard.

Serial #: F149339 (MADE IN JAPAN)
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
a closer picture of the trem will help a lot. it's already modded with EMGs and knobs.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by RadioActiv3
It could be the Ibanez GRG 270 B Jewel Blue...

http://linkshorter.com/?r=as

the logo is different at the top. mine is just the standard Ibanez logo
Last.fm

My guess is a 1991 Fujigen of some sort. Wait a sec.

EDIT: Yeah, it's probably an RG570.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by jmag
My guess is a 1991 Fujigen of some sort. Wait a sec.

EDIT: Yeah, it's probably an RG570.

k thanks!

So its an Ibanez RG570 1991 right?
Last.fm