i might order a wah wah pedal but i have no clue whats cheap and good but not too cheapxD. thx guys!
Vox V847

EDIT: Wait. What type of music do you play?
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Well, the Vox isn't really going to do shit for metal. It's really only for lighter classic rock to modern rock....

I'd go with the original Crybaby.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by god13g
i might order a wah wah pedal but i have no clue whats cheap and good but not too cheapxD. thx guys!

dammit you're like the 5th one today......give us a monetary budget. how much $$$ do you have to spend? dont use "expensive" and "cheap" as deciding factors because those are all subjective to different people.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
When it comes to wah's, I've found you get what you pay for...I've yet to find a "steal," a good pedal at a cheap price.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
^The only real steal out there for wah pedals is to buy a stock Crybaby and mod it.

It's hard to cover that many genres on a strict budget, so maybe you should mod a Crybaby. I would never suggest a regular, stock crybaby for any genre, but modified, maybe it can suit your needs on a budget.

But shredhead is right, we can make better suggestions if we have a tangible budget to work with.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
anyone know a site with directions as to how modding a crybaby ?
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Takamine G Series 6&12 string accoustics

Marshall JCM 800 50w 1987 (4 input)
Marshall 1936 Cab

Jim Dunlop CryBaby
MXR 10 band EQ

R n'fn' R!
Quote by mcrfobtai
If you want really cheap, Original crybaby. But is sucks unless you mod it so...

I'd say go with one too - Was down to a choice between a GCB65 crybaby and a weeping demon - I made the right one, and it handles capable amounts of distortion well too.
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
nice thx guys for the help im going with the Original crybaby and modding it
I hope all goes well.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...